Chapter 7: Would You Wait?

I was on my couch resting my exhausted body from the 8 hours works at the office. I don't know how many cups of coffee I've drink today, but I'm sure I took a lot because my head was aching. I massaged my temple gently until my head feel much better while closed my eyes, and suddenly my phone is ringing. I peeked at my phone's screen and it was him who was calling.

"Jongsuk oppa♡"

I picked up my phone right away. "Oppa.." I said, still massaging my tample with my other hand.

"Are you okay? What's wrong with your voice?" He asked, sounds worried.

"My head is aching, today was so hectic at my office and I drank a lot cups of coffee." I answered while closed my eyes.

"That's sounds not good. Have you eat?" He asked again.

"Mmm, not yet." I said.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes. Wait for me." He continue and hang up the phone right away.

"Wow, he is so nice....as usual" I said, mumbled to myself and massaged my head.

××

He arrived at my apartment exactly 15 minutes like he said. He bought medicine and chicken soup with rice, then he set it up on the table in front of my couch.

He looked at me worried. "Now, let's eat this soup first then take your meds okay?"

I just nodded as response.

"Or should I feed you? I better feed you." He continue and take the spoon, start feeding me. I chuckled softly at him and eat the food. The soup was very delicious and refreshing for my body.

"You've worked too hard and you drank too much coffee." He said and caressing my arm. "Did you know? Everything too much is not good? This is what you got because you doing everything too much." He continue and feed me again. I realized, that night he was scolding me, but in a soft way. I supposed to feel bad, but instead feel that way, I was touched and my eyes are start watering.

He then realized it and start panicked. "Why why why why???? Why are you crying?? Are you okay??" He asked and put the bowl down, wiped my tears which start falling down to my cheeks with his thumbs. "Which one is hurt??" He continue, stared at me worried.

I shook my head and kept crying. "Then why are you crying?? Please, don't cry.." He said, super worried now.

"I.. I'm just touched. You're too nice to me.." I said, sniffing. He released a deep sigh and chuckled at my words.

"You scared the heck out of me Heeyoung-ah!" He said still chuckled. "There there, don't cry..." He continue, hugged my body and caressing my hair gently.

"I'm sorry, I'm too emo.. Maybe it's because I'm too exhausted.." I said, hugged him back tightly and burried my face to the crook of his neck.

"You don't have to say sorry. Now take a rest and take your meds okay?" He said, kissed my head. I nodded and smiled.

"Btw, how is your works?" I asked, still hugged him.

He smiled. "My works are fine, it's not that bad to back and forth from Suwon to Seoul since it's not far." He said, caressing my back.

I nodded. "So, you don't have any call to works as model again yet?" I said, looked at him.

"I do, but I don't need to stay in Seoul like few months ago. My schedules are still normal." He said, laughed.

"Will you really move there?" I asked, hugging him tightly.

"Still not sure, but I think I will. Probably next year." He said. "I hope everything will doing well next year. I'm so nervous." He continue.