Chapter 3: A Gift For You

I suddenly awaken from my sleep, it's because the fever suddenly came. My body is aching and my throat feel sore. Perhaps I'm tired of works or it is because I forgot to bring umbrella yesterday, so I was walking under the heavy rain. "What time is it?" I mumbled to myself then look at the time on my phone, it's 3 AM. "I can't believe that I awaken from my sleep because of fever." I continue. Then suddenly this idea come to my mind. "Should I try?"

[Send message to Jongsuk oppa]
-Oppa, are you sleeping?
-I got fever and I awaken from my sleep..

Then I put my phone while curled up my body into a ball. Suddenly my phone is ringing, I was startled. Who the heck call me at this hour? I thought then I picked up my phone and when I see the screen it's him who is calling. I thought it is my imagination, I can't believe what I just see. I don't even expect him to reply my message yet he called me right away.

"Hello?" I answered the phone, feel sore on my throat.

I can hear his worried voice. "Are you okay? Have you drink your meds? What did you do before you got the fever? I told you-"

"Oppa" I cut his words and chuckled softly. "I thought you sleep, why are you still awake?"

He sighed deeply. "That's not important. How could y-"

I cut his words again. "I walking under the heavy rain yesterday, I forgot to bring my umbrella..."

He sighed deeply again. I can clearly see his expression through his voice. "Why are you so careless?" He said. "Now, go take your meds and back to sleep. Okay?"

"Mmm.." I answered while I half closed my eyes.

"You sounds so not good.. Are you okay?" He asked with a more worried tone.

"Oppa.. Can you accompany me until I fall asleep..?" I answered weakly, hugging the plushie he ever gave to me. "My head is hurt I don't think I can get up, I will sleep it off.."

"Okay okay.. You must be tired too. How can you sick when I'm going to come back home?"

I chuckled softly. "...I'm sorry. I'll be fine the time you're back, don't worry~" I said while rubs my eyes. The sleepiness suddenly come.

"Okay, I trust you. Please take care of yourself well.. And you should stick it on your mind." He said, his voice is really soothing. I feel just very comfortable to listen his voice.

"Mmm.." I answered, half dozed off.

He then continue "Get well very fast Angel. I.." The next thing, I didn't hear what he say because I completely sleep on him.

The next morning.

I woke up from my sleep and got up, flustered when looked at the sun that already rise. I massaged my head, it feels aching so bad. I must be really sick. Then I suddenly remember something.

"Oh.. Right, last night I was on the phone with Jongsuk oppa." I said. Then I picked my phone and check if there is message in it.

[A message from Jongsuk Oppa]
-I think you fall asleep
-If you wake up, don't forget to take your medicines and don't skip your meals
-Don't make this brother worried
-And see you soon

There is moment of silence after I read his message. I'm so happy and so flattered at how much he is very caring to me. He's such a brother material. Well... Or boyfriend material.

[Reply to Jongsuk oppa]
-Don't worry, I won't forget oppa!
-Please be safe, fighting!
-And see you soon~ (*^ω^*)