Chapter 2: Angel

Continue from the prev chapter.

We sit across to each other on the restaurant, waiting for the foods come to our table. The restaurant is not packed like the usual days. I'm glad because it's very noisy when it's packed on the lunch break.

"Heeyoung-ah." He breaks the silence between us. I look at him and smiles.

"Hmm?" I answered.

"I'm kinda worry." He continue while play the button on his shirt.

I rises my eyebrow. "Worry? Worry for what?" I titled my head then rest my chin on my right palm hand.

"I just worried that I can't do something good." He chuckled at his words. But I know deep inside he is very worried.

I smiled at him. "Don't say that, you're the ace though?" I patted his hand. "Where is the positive mind oppa go? Don't worry, you'll doing good. Just wink at your boss if you do a slight mistake. Since you're handsome, I bet your boss will fall for it." I continue try to lift up his mood.

He laughed hard. "Eeyyy~ I can't do that. My boss is a guy. Beside I'm not handsome, I'm just ordinary man with ordinary face, you know?" I scoffed hearing his words.

"Said a guy who got 20 chocolates on Valentine's day from girls?" I said while shakes my head in disbelief. He is just laughing.

Not that long after that, the foods are come and we are start eating.

"Are you serious that you don't know when you'll comeback here?" I asked while munching the foods. He nodded.

"I'm not sure when, but I'll be back. Don't worry. I will call or sent you message when I'm in free time." He continue while munching his foods as well.

I stare at the guy in front of me. "It's okay, you don't have to. It feels like I'm your girlfrien-" I startled at my own words. He stare at me back because I suddenly stopped.

I grinned to him. "Just don't worry, you don't have to."

He chuckled "arrasseo~." Then he continue eating. I stared at his face for a moment, drawing his perfect figure on my mind. From his eyes, to his high nose bridge and to his plump lips that always give me smiles that make me somehow feel comfortable yet fluttered when see it. I'm gonna missed him so much, I said on my mind.

Then he suddenly look at me back while furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you stop eating? And what's with that expression?" He asked in worry tone.

I startled and pull myself together as he asked me. "N.. Nothing. Aish, I'm so hungry." I said awkwardly and eating on kinda fast pace.

He chuckled. "Eat slowly, don't choke on your food." He said and stroke my hair.

================================

It's been five months since he went to Seoul for works. Actually, Seoul is not that far from my city, Suwon. I can visit him on weekend. But since I'm also busy with my works and so he does, the chance to meet him is getting smaller. On the first month he always gave me message or a call, but lately as months passed he is getting busier and didn't send me any message.
Well, I'm not complain for that. Since I can't, and I know he is very busy. He will contact me if he can, so I trust him.

Actually, I have lots story that I want to tell to him. I missed his advices and positive words, and of course I missed him too. He is one of my effective mood booster for a year, but lately I don't have him around so it kinda hard for me to boost my mood.

Suddenly my phone is ringing, I lazily picked my phone not bother to see who is the caller on my phone screen.

"Hello?" I answered while laying down on bed.

"Yah, Lee Heeyoung. What's with that voice? And don't you missed your oppa?" I kicked the air happily as I hear his voice after a quite long time. And check my phone screen to make sure that is him who called me.

I screamed happily. "OPPAAAAA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?? WHY YOU DIDN'T CALL OR SEND ME MESSAGES????"

He laughed hard  when hear me screaming. "Hold on girl, calm down. Don't scream, you'll make someone deaf." He still laughing. "Well, I'm calling you just now my Angel."

I choked on his last words and also blushed on it. "Ew since when you're being this cheesy?" I continue, try to control my voice. He chuckled.

"How are you? What are you doing now?" He asked. How I really miss his voice so much, that voice who always calmed me down.

"I'm doing good oppa, I just back from my work now I'm laying down on bed." I answered. "How about you? Have you eat?" I continue.

"I'm doing good, just the same like the first day I came here." He answered. "And don't worry, I have eat with my acquaintance. We had drink before." He continue then coughing.

"You had drink? You ain't drunk are you?" I asked feel worry when I hear him coughing.

He giggled. "I'm not, I'm very sober here. That's why I call you."

"Okay. Don't drink too much okay?" I answered.

"Don't worry miss. I'm very healthy here." He said, and there is a moment of silence between us. "I missed you." He continue.

Suddenly, my heart beating so fast and my cheeks reddened when he said that, I'm glad he can't see this. He don't know how much I missed him too, but I never bluntly say it to him.

I chuckled shyly. "I.. Missed you too oppa. It's been five months though right? When will you comeback? I have lots story to tell.."

"I'm happy you missed me." He chuckled. "Really? I wonder hmm.. Is it about that guy?" He asked curiously.

"Hmm.. I think so.. I'm so lame right? Why I haven't move on though?" I sigh deeply.

"It's okay, don't say that, everything needs a process. Even there is a process if you cook instant noodle, when it's clearly says instant." He laughed.

I laughed as well. "Oppa where did you get that joke?"

He still laugh. "I don't know, it's just came by itself I guess." He said. "Well, actually I want to tell you something."

My heart suddenly dropped. I don't know how much I hate that words if it's came from his mouth. "What's that?" I asked, try to calm down.

"I'm going home next week." He said.

"Huh?" I said in disbelief. Make sure that I didn't misheard the words.

"Huh?" He repeat my word in what's-wrong-with-this-girl tone.

I rolled on my bed happily as he said that he'll comeback next week, then continue jumping while hold myself to not scream.

"Hello?" He said.

"Oppa I'm still here. Okay. You're not joking right? Omg omg I'm so happy!!" I said excitedly.

He laughed hard. "I thought you fell asleep."

"How can I sleep on you?? Omggg that's possible!" I answered him still in excited tone.

"Calm down calm down." He said still laughing. "Okay now, go take a shower and get some rest. Because I need to do that too right now. See you next week Angel." He continue.

I blushed again when he called me with 'Angel'. "Okay oppa, see you next week. I can't wait to see you. Have a good rest.." I answered while smiles. Then he hang up the phone.

I never expect that tonight will be a best night. He called me, also he will come back here next week. He absolutely my mood booster, I never been boosted this hard for months. Thanks to him... Also that new 'pet' name he gave to me was really got me. I don't know he could be this cheesy.