A Moment of Us [Part 3]

Start from the beginning

----

Meanwhile Tomomi and Mami

"I can't believe we are losing them again!" Tomomi said frustrated.

"Well, with the way you screamed earlier, even the ghost would be frightened away." Mami said to Tomomi.

"Why do you keep complaining all the time!? I was scared okay!" Tomomi said to Mami becoming more frustrated.

"So was I, but I didn't scream like that."

"Whatever!" Tomomi said and walked away from Mami irritated but then felt Mami holding her hand making her stop. She turned around to face her feeling a bit mad still.

"What do you want?" Tomomi asked rudely while not looking at Mami.

"Come with me." Mami said and start dragging her to follow her.

Mami dragged Tomomi to a hotdog stand. Arriving there Mami simply ordered a meal. "Two hotdogs. One not spicy please." After they get their hotdogs, Mami dragged Tomomi to sit on one of the chairs near them and gave the not spicy hotdog to Tomomi.

"You can't handle spicy, right? Eat up." She said and looked away from Tomomi to eat her hotdog.

Tomomi just stared at her. "Why..?"

Mami turned to face her again. "You didn't get to eat anything since morning, right? Eat up."

Hearing that, Tomomi widened her eyes and began to silently eat her hotdog.

After eating their hotdogs, Mami dragged Tomomi around again. Tomomi then started to protest.

"Where are we going?"

"We don't need to spy on them again." Mami said looking straight ahead of her.

"Then what will we do?"

Mami stopped walking.

"Isn't this an amusement park? Of course we should play around. Let's go on date." Mami said finally turning to Tomomi and smiling softly at her.

For the first time after they arriving at the amusement park, Tomomi Ogawa was truly smiling.

----

Back to Haruna and Rina