Episode 16: Swamped With Decisions- Downtime/Elimination

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa!" Chris welcomed, "Before the break, Amalia fought her way to another immunity win, and that earned her a ride to a secret location. With the elimination ceremony coming up fast, who knows what'll happen next?"

--------

With that narration, the cameras panned in on Chef Hatchet carrying Amalia through the woods. Judging by the surroundings, Amalia could tell that she was clearly on the main island again, but Chef Hatchet refused to tell her where she was going. That left her screaming and struggling to get free as Chef Hatchet carried her into a beige tent and threw her onto a sofa.

"What the-what's this?" Amalia asked as she looked all around her.

"Just stay here until Chris tells you that you can leave!" Chef Hatchet ordered before replacing the flap of the tent.

After recovering from the impact, Amalia took a good look at the contents of the tent. From her seated position on the leather couch, she saw a glass coffee table, a fridge, and a table full of snacks in front of her. But what caught her eye the most were six monitors resting on pedestals in front of her. Intrigued, she walked over and examined them; she saw her fellow five campers around the campground. Specifically, Daniel was pacing in the Mess Hall, Rhythm was pacing on the beach, and Katelyn, Kiana, & Devin gathered in the losers' cabin.

"Aw man...I hope I get back in time for the next elimination," Amalia remarked before noticing a card on the table, "What's this?"

*reads card* "Amalia, recall that you won a 'special power' in the eleventh episode. The note specified that you couldn't use the power until the final six, which is right now. Part one of your special power allows you to eavesdrop on the other campers' conversations without any of them knowing. Parts two and three will be revealed to you shortly. In the meantime, feel free to relax in the camera lounge. Sincerely, Chris." *looks at camera* "Man, Chris hooked me up! Nice!"- Amalia

"Alright then..." Amalia muttered before walking over to the fridge, "What do we got?"

Amalia opened the fridge to see an array of drinks, ranging from bottled water to light beer. As much as she was tempted to have a few swigs of alcohol, she held herself back, knowing that she needed to be at the peak of health in order to give her the best odds of winning. Alternatively, she grabbed an avocado milkshake before returning to her seat on the couch.

"Alright guys, let's see what you're all up to while we're gone," Amalia remarked before putting her feet up on the coffee table.

--------

Amalia first turned her attention to the female's side of the losers' cabin, where Katelyn, Kiana, and Devin began talking about their plans for the upcoming elimination ceremony. With their plan to split the votes between Daniel & Amalia foiled again, they needed to come together and figure out what they wanted to do next.

"Man, Amalia can't stop winning challenges," Kiana noted.

"I guess getting rid of Tory was a bad idea," Katelyn asked, trying to prove her point.

"Now that our plan failed...again, I need to take control and finally get the vote to go the way that I want it to go."- Katelyn

"In hindsight, it would've been better to keep him around," Devin admitted, "But you know what they say: If its, ands, and buts were candy and nuts, we wouldn't be stuck in this position."

"Do they say that?" Kiana asked, having never heard of that saying.

"It's something like that," Devin claimed.