Episode 4: Music Madness- Immunity Challenge Pt.1

"Welcome back!" Chris welcomed to the camera, "Before the break, the Wild Wolverines took the free time to learn more about each other, while the Merciless Moose took the free time to learn how to eliminate each other. What can I say? Some teams work better than others, and that will be shown very soon. Let's get back to the action."

--------

Upon the completion of Chris' opening, the camera panned in on the sixteen remaining campers, standing in their respective teams. What they saw in front of them were mats, coloured red and blue respectively, and a large stage, roughly thirty feet in length, twenty feet in width, and fifteen feet in height, with red curtains draped from the above. Irregardless of the setup, they were all eager to begin the next challenge: the Wild Wolverines wanted to begin a winning streak, while the Merciless Moose were in disarray, with no set plan as to what they wanted to accomplish. However, with the plan that Chris had, all of the campers' plans were about to be thrown out the window.

"Good morning campers!" Chris welcomed, presenting innocence in his voice, "Before we begin the challenge, I'd like to ask you something: raise your hand if everyone on your team gets along all peachy-keen."

Unsurprisingly, no one raised their hands. The only one who was tempted to raise their hand was Callie, but balked after seeing no one else raise their hand. While they all knew that perfect cohesion was impossible, no one wanted to admit it out loud until now. This reveal allowed Chris to drop the next twist on the group.

"Well, for those of you who just aren't meshing with your teammates, you're in luck!" Chris announced, "Because right now, it's time for a team swap!"

That statement sent a metaphorical shockwave through the campsite. All of the campers were shocked, given that no official team swap had taken place in a Total Drama season before. The reactions were mixed: people like Zeyad and Rhythm were happy, given that they had no set alliance and were eager to build a new one. Others like Katelyn and Veronica were upset, granted that they were the respective heads of their own alliances and were at risk of being placed into a minority if they were separated from them.

"I'm kinda hoping that I get placed on the same team as Daniel. Since we both had the power to vote someone out, it's probably best to team up with him so we both have someone to trust."- Rhythm

"I have an alliance of four. I'm reasonably confident that my alliance will remain intact. I just hope that I'm not placed on the same team as Rhythm and Zeyad. That's just a death wish."- Laila

*Praying* "God, even though I don't do this much, I am asking for your hand in ensuring that Daniel and I are on the same team."- Amalia

"Now, just like the first time you picked teams, you will each come up and grab an egg to smash on yourself. The colour of paint that the egg contains will determine which team you are a part of." Chris explained as he placed sixteen eggs on the table in front of him and slowly backed away, "And go!"

Contrary to the first time that they picked eggs, no one moved at first, instead electing to see what the others were going to do. After a few seconds, Aaron and Alejandro picked their eggs, wanting to get the trend started. Devin followed suit, picking eggs for him and Katelyn. Zeyad and Rhythm were next, and they picked the two eggs furthest from where Devin got his eggs, wanting to minimize the chances of them being on the same team as Katelyn. Daniel went up next and picked the eggs for him and Amalia, hoping to replicate the same luck as before which put them on the same team. Not wanting to be stuck with little choices, Tory, Alexander, Laila, and Veronica raced to pick their eggs. Matthew then allowed Ellie, Callie, and Kiana to pick their eggs next, leaving himself with the last egg.