chapter two

Chapter two.

Brianna's POV

I scanned the crowd looking for the once face that meant the most to me. Brandon. Where is he? I sighed, pushing past people and hopping onto the back yard porch. The wooden boards creaked under my feet. "Hey pumpkin!" my dad yelled from behind the barbeque. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks as heads turned and beamed at me. I let my hair fall over my face to cover my burning cheeks.

I stalked towards my dad, balling my hands in fists. I narrowed my eyes at him, "What did I do sweet cakes," he asked, leaning his head towards me, his tall bright white chefs hat, tilting towards me also, almost falling. "I told you never to call me any names with people around," I whispered through my teeth, completely pissed at him. " oh right sorry," he snickered, before flipping a few burgers over. I watched the orange and blue flames lick at the burgers, causing them to darken and cook. The smell wrapping around my head, making my mouth drool. I inhaled a big lung full before asked my dad, "have you seen Brandon?" looking at him in the eye, batting my eyelashes trying to make my eyes look bigger and cuter, I know he cant resist but tell me when I do this. He gulped nosily smiling and saying, "yes I have seen him, he left already," the smile on his face plastered on funny. On corner higher than the other, which made it obvious he's lying. "really dad?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest, and leaning on one leg for more support. He sighed, flipping some hot dogs, "no actually, last time I saw him, he was with you. But really sweetie, you should spend more time with your friends and not with that Brandon boy, I swear, there is something creepy about that boy. The way he walks and talks is just so... perfect! No one is that perfect sweetie." he gushed, throwing his hands up in the air, almost letting go of some metal thingy with holes in it. I rolled my eyes saying, "yeah, yeah," flinging my hand in the air, and walking away towards the living room again. This party isn't going as well as I thought it'd be.

Brandon's POV.

I breathed in, and out, in, and out through my mouth. The air making my tongue dry, but it didn't matter, everything that is important will be done in a matter of minutes.

I had my arm around Laura, pulling her up the stairs towards the bathroom. I told her earlier I needed to tell her something... something privately. I licked my lips nervously, I have never done this before, so this will be a new experience.

I looked down at Laura, sweat beaded around her forehead which made her mascara and eyeliner run. The small crème color top that flowed from her body, sickly stuck to her stomach like glue because of the sweat, and sprite someone accidentally spilled on her. I smiled sweetly to her, walking her into the bathroom and locking the door behind me, care not to bend over, knowing that the top of the knife would stick out like a sore thumb. I sucked in a deep breath of dank air, and turned around to see Laura seated on the lid of the toilet. "hey," I said tilting my head a little, taking a few steps towards her, trying to take in all the angles of the room, planning out where I should hit and throw.

"So what did you want to tell me," she said batting her eye lashes at me, giving me a flirtatious smile. She stood up from her seat upon her toilet thrown and pushed me against the bathroom door, her face inches from mine. For a moment her small pixie little face made my mind blank, causing me to gulp a painful amount of air. I watched her face as I felt the little air bubble slowly descend down my throat. "I know you want me," she said, making her voice hoarse and husky, making me embarrassed to even look at her. I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks as I turned my head away, and grabbed the plastic part of the knife, testing my hold on knife, knowing I should use it soon. No one will ever get between me and my angel... no one. I smiled, plastered a fake smile on my face and tilted my head, giving myself an innocent look. "I can tell you want me, just let me have a little fun with you," she said lightly tapping her fingers down my body, looking down then up at me, checking me out. I forced myself not to roll my eyes. She's a damn slut, and deserves this. I thought before snapping the knife out and stabbing Laura in the chest, ripping it out with a gush of blood spattering across the wall. A loud shriek escaped her mouth before I could grab a towel and cover her mouth. Her eyes wide with shock and pain. Tiny tremors shook through her body causing her to cough gut wrenching coughs. My heart lurched, why am I feeling this way, this is for the better. No one can take my angel away from me, I won't let anyone. Especially this so called best friend. This will teach her not to mess with me.

Her eyes fluttered shut as her chest heaved to a stop. I felt the heat of her last breath against the towel. I sighed and lifted her to the bathtub. Inserting the knife back into her gash and used the towel to wipe the finger prints off the knife. Then I jammed the towel in her mouth and wiped the smeared blood off the wall and jammed the garbage into her bra making it look like she stuffed her bra. I took a step back to look over my master piece, I smiled blissfully and left the bathroom fixing my hair, making sure I'd look good for Miranda. I can't wait to see her, I know she'll be happy to see me.