Naruto

"Let's make a deal"

"I'm listening~"

"Let me go and then you'll never have to see me again, okay?"

"What kind of deal is that?!"

"...A good one"

Ignoring the annoying squawking coming from Suigetsu and the glare that was trying to bore a hole through his head via his cousin, Sasuke resisted the urge to look up and ask god, again, why his life was just one mess after another.

It had been two weeks of tracking Itachi and team Hebi had come across an old fishing village that were willing to pay even rouge nin to get rid of the demon that was haunting their forests. It then turned out that the 'demon' with red eyes was his cousin, who he thought was dead like everyone else.

After capturing her, he was oh so tempted to just put her back.

Shiori Uchiha was a handful. Two days and it was easy to see that she had had one Uchiha parent. This was discovered through the fact that she had the 'holier-than-thou' look down to a tee and Suigetsu had become the number one victim to her Uchiha glare.

With 4 years between them, he thought it was going to be easy since Uchiha teenagers should be more obedient. He was wrong. There was another thing about his cousin that made her different from what the average Uchiha was like. She had a god complex unlike anything he'd ever encountered.

Karin saw the girl as a little sister figure whilst said girl saw her as a loyal follower.

Juugo saw her as a small child to be treated with kindness. She saw him as a puppy to be looked after.

The situation between her and Suigetsu was what gave him a headache honestly. The nuisance saw his cousin as the demon that the villagers had thought she was and Shiori saw Suigetsu as an insect.

Though, Sasuke had to force himself to keep his poker face when the girl had first took one look at Suigetsu and uttered "Mushi" with no hesitation.

"Oi, Uchiha-senpai. Tell this insect to let me go" and then there's that nickname for him... Turning slightly from his spot sitting on a log, he gave his tied up cousin a very unimpressed stare "...No. You'll wander off again". Something that he didn't want since she was like that damn Naruto, a trouble magnet.

"Hn..." Well, at least she spoke Uchiha.