Welcome to Hell

"Get your lazy ass up I'm not paying for you to sit there!" That was my boss Jeremy isn't he a sweetheart? I hate working here but I have no choice. My brother and I ran away about eight years ago to escape our hell hole called a "home." My mother died of lung cancer when I was only four. A few years after my mom died my father Derek married the Devil who goes by the name Jackie. The only good thing that came out of that marriage was my step brother Ivan I love him to death. Literally I wouldn't be standing here if it wasn't for him. "Hello Earth to Elena! Work or your fired," yelled Jeremy.

***********************************************************

I unlocked my door to our very small shitty apartment to see Ivan watching some stupid show on our rabbit eared tv. "How was work," Ivan asked with a concerned look on his face. He pulled me in for a hug and I balled my eyes out into his shoulder, "A living hell as usual." He kissed me on my head and told me to relax. He walked over to our kitchen which literally took five steps due too the smallness of our apartment. He started making some tea. Ivan always knows how to make me feel better. To be honest he's more of a father than my father ever was or will be. "Trust me our new album will sell like crazy, soon you will never have to go there again," he said. I doubt it we literally just got a record label and this would be our first album. He handed me my tea which was really really hot but the smell relaxed me right away. Ivan burnt his tongue and started panicking like a little girl. I bursted out with laughter I couldn't help it and we both collapsed into giggles on the floor. Then all of a sudden our very sweet neighbor Mike banged on our door and screams "Shut the hell up!" Which made us only laugh harder.