Adam nodded grimly. "Unfortunately so. You two alright?"

I nodded with her. Xavier refused to back down, leaving me stuck in wolf form while still moving to keep him from taking over. One wrong move, or word even, and I wouldn't be able to hold him back any longer.

"These rogues shouldn't be making it so far into the territory so often," I growled through the link.

"I know," Adam gritted out. "No need to point out the obvious."

"Well it's the truth," Jack muttered, looking equally ticked off.

I let out a long sigh, "I just want all of this to be over with. Is that too much to ask?"

"We know that, son." My dad reasoned. "It's taking a toll on us all. But we will get through this."

I scoffed. "No offense dad, but why don't you try reasoning with a stubborn, overbearing, wolf, eh?"

My mom growled in amusement, swatting his legs with her tail.

Everyone in the room seemed to laugh in understanding, the tension in the room clearing a little.

"It will be okay," Amber said softly, running her hands through my fur in an attempt to calm me. "I promise."

I nodded a little, then looked up at Adam. "You said Emit and his mate were coming by?"

"Yes," He said with a nod. "They were coming by for reinforcement reasons."

"Then I think I'm going to have to steal them from you. I think it's best to leave now."

He was the only one who nodded in understanding while everyone else held a very confused expression on their faces. "I'll let them know when they come."

"What do you mean, leave?" Paige asked.

"You two are coming as well."

"And where are we going?" Tobias inquired.

"At first, I was going to send them to that cabin we have up north for Amber's heat." Adam told them. "Emit and his mate were to accompany them for safety. But with recent events occurring, we believe it might be best to send them off for their safety for now." He then turned to me. "But why those two as well?"

"Paige knows about some of the family hunter abilities of mine, and I need to know more about them. Also, she knows how to shift with having clothes on. I saw that Rogue do it as well, and it could use as an advantage point, if I had gear or something strapped to it. I would bring just her, but knowing Tobias, he isn't going to let her out of his sight. The more man power the better, at any rate."

"Damn right I won't." He growled.

I gave Adam a look that said, 'see my point?'

Adam nodded a little with a sigh. "Six of you will be gone, though. I'm only worried about that."

"Dad, our pack is huge. I think we will be okay with us gone."

"And if things get too bad, we will come back here and help. Hopefully it won't, but if it does, by then we'll be ready as well."

Adam sighed, looking very unsure of it, but nodded in the end. "Alright. I'll let them know when they get here. In the mean time I want you two to go and pack." he looked at Paige and Tobias. "That goes for you two as well."

The four of us nodded and left the room, leaving everyone else still in the large living room.

I couldn't help but pick up on the conversation as we left.