| VIXX | Imagine #6 - Hongbin |

Start from the beginning

-How fun – Hongbin said with a sarcastic smile.

*TIME LATER*

You were finally at your place with Hongbin since his schedule was already over, everything went really good after a little bit of joking around. Everyone went all together to get something to eat and to celebrate a little more with Hongbin, you were really happy since he really enjoyed all the surprises the guys and you prepared.

Right now you are watching in your computer the video that Ken recorded, it was already edited and uploaded on their channel. You were laughing so hard since you saw how Hongbin was so confused when Ken told him he was in love with you.

-What are you laughing about? – Hongbin asked as he stood behind you.

-I'm watching the things Ken and Ravi recorded today – You said while laughing a bit as you kept on watching the video.

-It's already uploaded? – Hongbin asked surprised.

-*Laugh* it is – You said while smiling.

-Yah! Don't laugh at that – Hongbin said as soon as he saw the part where Ken teased him since he believed the joke.

-Okay, okay I won't laugh – You said as you looked up to see his face, then he kissed your lips gently. Then he jumped on top of the couch and he sat next to you, then he just started to hold you tight against him.

-You know you made this day better? – Hongbin asked as he looked at you happily.

-I'm glad – You said as you kissed him playfully, then he looked at you with a settle smirk.

-Another kiss – Hongbin said while smiling at you brightly, then you obey him and gave him another kiss. –Another – Hongbin said while laughing a bit, you just rolled your eyes and kissed him again. –One more – Hongbin said almost as a whisper, so one last time you kissed him but he pulled you against him and with his arms he started to surround you.

He started to kiss you slowly while he started to make the kiss deeper by each second, then he just placed his hands underneath your shirt and started to make circles on your back. You kept on kissing him while caressing his hair gently and as you started to run out of air, your breaths started to be heard and the intensity between you both started to be more obvious.

-Should we stop? – You asked as you looked at him with a guilty smile.

-*Chuckle* you want to? – Hongbin asked as he started to kiss you again. –I love you – Hongbin said in between kisses, then he got apart from you and started to embrace you tightly.

-Happy birthday – You said while cuddling against him.

-Thanks, Y/N – Hongbin said as he smiled at you, then he stood up from the couch and went all over to the kitchen.

You looked at him confused since he returned with a box in between his hands, "a present?" – You thought. Then Hongbin sat next to you again and left the box on top of the coffee table.

-I got this for you – Hongbin said happily.

-Prince is such a nice thing but it's your birthday, you should be the one receiving gifts – You said while looking at him confused.

-Hmm, the biggest gift I can get is Starlights, the members and to be with you – Hongbin said as he started to back hug you. –To create a beautiful family together and to get old together – Hongbin said as he kissed your cheek.

-Family? – You asked while looking at him with a smile but just totally confused, Hongbin laughed a bit at you and then he opened up the little open space the box had on the top. As soon as he opened it completely he took out a white and fluffy puppy, he immediately grabbed it in between his arms and the little thing started to bark happily.

-Our family is growing – Hongbin said as he looked at you happily.

-Oh, Hongbin! – You said before you hugged him tightly. –When you got it? – You asked happily while caressing the dog's fur.

-I planned to give it to you tomorrow since we agreed on seen each other that day, but since you came to see me earlier I decided to bring her – Hongbin said as he smiled at you. –It'll be like our baby – Hongbin said before he laughed a bit.

-*Chuckle* you are the sweetest, thank you – You said before you kissed his lips which made the dog lick both of you.

-One more member to VIXX and our family – Hongbin said before he kissed your head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Thanks for reading this imagine which now it's part of this 'September Edition'. This is dedicated to Hongbin from VIXX since today it's his birthday! So everyone, have an awesome Bean Day! Let's celebrate this little guy all day and night.

As always have an amazing day and thanks for your love.