"I'm glad you won. I'd hate to have to decide whether I was obligated to decline if I won."

Dylan smiled and crouched down, pulling Tanner's shorts off.

"We can't. I don't want to ruin this for you - you can tell I want to, but we can't."

It looked like Dylan was ignoring him as he saw Dylan's mouth inching closer to his dick. Tanner was surprised as he felt Dylan letting out a breath. And another. Dylan inhaled deeply, savoring Tanner's scent, and exhaled through his mouth hard enough for Tanner to feel it.

"I'm sure I deserve this kind of torture. Be careful. Remember, he has a mind of his own and might try to jump in. I don't want to do anything I'll regret."

Dylan continued breathing on Tanner, who was thinking about how conflicted he was. How is it possible we're not even touching and this is the hottest - maybe I should break up with her and get back together with him? But I like her too. And I don't want to hurt her. And I don't want to break up. But I didn't think it would be this hard to stay away from him. Fuck, I'm not going to resolve this now, might as well enjoy the moment It always feels so good with him.

"This has been nice, but I really need to jerk off now."

Dylan started to get up but Tanner stopped him.

"Stay down if you want. You'll have a better view at eye level. And if some of it happens to land in your mouth, well I suppose that would be out of my control."

The look on Dylan's face was Tanner's reward for bending the rules. He closed his eyes as he continued jerking.

* * *

"That's really the least you could have done," Mike joked. "That video did get 7 million views."

"I thought so," Dylan added with a satisfied grin.

Tanner laughed. "I suppose it was appropriate to compensate Dylan for his labor. I wish I'd thought of that excuse."

"I do accept nut as currency."

"Like I said, I was trying my best to keep everyone happy. And I did talk to her."

[March 2017, a few days later]

"Paris, I need to be honest with you about something."

"OK?"

"So, you know I'm bisexual."

"Yeah."

"Well, before we were together, for a long time I had a close guy friend. We weren't ever boyfriends, but we did a lot of stuff together. He misses me, and I knew us being together was going to be really hard on him. I don't let him touch me, but sometimes we still jerk off together."

"It's just Dylan, right?"

What do you mean, 'just Dylan'? "Yeah."

"I'm not worried."

"OK then. Glad we had this talk."

"Seriously. Everyone knows he's into you, and I know you care about him, but you don't feel the same. It's not like you would choose him over me, so just do whatever you think you have to do."

"Wow, that's awesome. Thanks for being so understanding." Tanner's mind was racing. Did she just give us a green light? Omigod, jumping for joy. Wait, don't look too excited. I'm not supposed to be excited. It's just Dylan. Did she really say that? Girl better watch it, only I'm allowed to put him down like that. Part of me wants to break up so I can tell her I'm choosing Dylan. No wait, I should be thanking her. This was what I wanted all along.