Chapter 2

"Dylan, we are definitely doing that again!"

Dylan smiled, remembering Tanner's previous use of those words, and propped himself up. "I'll be looking forward to it. That was amazing, Tanner. My turn?" Dylan eyed Tanner's still-hard cock.

"Actually no, Dylan. I don't think I'm done appreciating your body yet." Tanner slid his hand under Dylan and ran a finger down his crack. "I love how smooth it is. I like that you keep it that way, even though I don't go there very often."

"Wasn't hard to figure out. The way you concocted the waxing challenge the first time you did."

Tanner laughed. "I didn't exactly plan that. OK, maybe it was in the back of my mind, but it was mainly for the video. The truth is I'd never really taken a good look at your ass before. Then when I did, I just had to. I couldn't wait to wrap up that video and get inside you." He brushed his finger back again.

"And you just happened to buy some lube with your waxing strips?"

"That was a gift from Tristan! It was right after my birthday. I think everyone could tell Paris and I were about to break up, and he was certainly hoping I'd pick you."

"Well I guess I should thank him. The waxing was painful enough."

Tanner laughed. "At least I waited until the camera was off!" Pausing for another finger stroke, he added, "Mind if I leave 'em on this time?"

Dylan had forgotten the cameras were still on. "Whatever you want."

[March 2014; Augusta]

"Hey Dylan, I've been thinking." It was another sleepover, and they were once again in Tanner's bed. "Someday you're going to have a real boyfriend. And I hope having all this experience with me helps you be more confident. I want you to know what you like and how to ask for it."

Dylan looked at Tanner inquisitively.

"And I know that's hard for you. It's normal to be shy about it. So I've got an idea for you."

Dylan didn't know whether to be excited or nervous. But he liked everything they'd done so far, so he was curious.

"I'm going to let you explore my body. For as long as you want tonight, you can put your hands or your mouth on me anywhere. Don't think anything is too weird. If you want to try my armpits or my feet or whatever, just go for it. And don't worry about getting me off either - I figure you already know my dick pretty well - though of course you can if you want to. Just try some new things and see what you like. Whatever you want ... Maybe we should try this again in a few years when I have more of a manlier body for you, but I think you'll still like it now. Sound good?"

"Yeah." Dylan's voice concealed his excitement.

Tanner closed his eyes and Dylan started feeling his abs, then leaned in and licked Tanner's left nipple. He worked on that for a while, then moved around and tried out the other places Tanner suggested and more, enjoying the tastes and smells along the way. When he'd gotten his fill of everything else, Dylan moved onto Tanner's dick and gave him his usual blowjob. After swallowing, he came up to kiss Tanner's lips.

"I'm glad you didn't hold back. I hope it helped. Did you figure out some things about what you're into?"

You. All of you. Dylan cracked a nervous smile. "I think so."

"Good. Well if there's any of that you want to try again, don't be afraid to tell me. Remember, I'm doing this for you."

Dylan knew he'd be too shy to ask for anything, at least for the foreseeable future. "I love you."