When we were completely inside, and in the main room, I could make out the endless rows of seating leading up to the huge, but battered, altar. The whole inside was constructed of different shades of golden, yet the walls were chipped off in random places. Needless to say, it looked like it hadn't been used in ages. So, where would we meet the Elders? I looked around confused, meeting Samuel's same confused gaze. When I looked at Alex, she motioned for me to be patient. To pass the time that everyone was wasting, I tried listening in to the thoughts of one of the guards. If I get to know what they're thinking about us, I'll know the Elders' true intentions to allowing us coming here.

One of the guards was just thinking of his life at home, so I left him alone. I focused more intently on the other one; he had looked a lot more dangerous and reserved veneer.

They're in for a real treat tonight. I widened my eyes, and snapped them towards Alex. Her face started to look worried as she took in my stiff posture. But, before I could hunt for more, air whipped my back, causing me to stumble forward. I angrily turned around, ready to face-off, but came face to face with the bitch that came to the house the other day. She was the same one who was acting all bitchy to Jules, and practically forced Alex to spill the family history to Jules. Again, her blond hair was neatly tucked into a bun on the base of her neck, and she still wore the cloak from the other day.

She teasingly placed a finger on my chest, and took a step closer. To say I was getting furious was an understatement. But, for some reason I couldn't think straight, so I stayed in that position, with the bitch inches away from my face. I had never wanted to punch a girl so badly in my life before. This chick's eyes stared back smugly at me, while she cocked her head to her right. She trailed her finger up my chest, leaving a physical burning sensation. It actually was making me feel pain! I wondered why Alex nor Samuel were helping me, but in the mean-time, I couldn't keep my mind off of the pain, as she led her finger trailing up my throat, and on my lips. They circled them three times before the pain finally went sway, yet I still couldn't move. If it was possible, she moved closer, leaving her own lips centimeters away from mine. I wanted to move back so badly; I felt like I was cheating on Juliet even though it wasn't even my fault. I stared back at the bitch, though; refusing to back down. Her eyes were emotionless and shockingly empty. I tried to struggle against the invisible force holding me hostage, just wanting to land one punch on that hideous face.

Any respect I had for the Elders left my body. The bitch again came close, brushing her lips against mine, finally bringing the worst of the pain. She took one huge step back, as I gasped and clutched my stomach. The indescribable pain traveled through me like blood, making me nauseous. I dropped to my knees when my thighs held a burning sensation. I vaguely heard someone yelling, and a hand touching my back. Voices swam in my ears, while I felt something pound in my ears. I raised my head to look at the bitch, feeling something tickling down my mouth, traveling down my throat. Using one hand, I touched whatever it was, and was shocked to find that it was blood. How the fu-? Inspired by a new level of rage, I used all the strength I could collect and spit on her. She clearly didn't expect that as she hissed and came forward and raised her hand to hit me. But, she stopped in mid-air, and that's when everything went quiet and normal like it was before. There was no more pain, no more blood, no more burning.

Samuel came forward to help me get back up. His eyes were wide, yet apologetic. I turned my head to look at the bitch, only to find Alex yelling at her. I smirked, although I still was still a little worn out. A wave of dizziness came over me, and Samuel supported most of my weight after that.

"He deserved it," the bitch explained to Alex, "he couldn't respect others' privacy, so why should I?"

"Okay, I admit he crossed the line by reading one of your peoples' minds, but at least he didn't cause harm!" Alex was beyond furious now.