Ikki

Growing up in the orphanage was not easy, especially since some of the older boys like to tease you. They figured that since you were a girl, that you were an easy target. Thankfully, you had some friends who were always there for you. Seiya, Hyoga, Shiryu, Shun, and Ikki were like brothers to you. Ikki was the one who usually beat up any boy that messed with you. He was like your knight in shining armor. After being taken in and trained my the Graad Foundation, you were sad to find out that you would be separated from your friends.

You were outside on a bench crying because you might not see the others for a long time. 

"Come on, there's no need for tears." A voice said. You looked up to see Ikki.

"But, I'll miss you guys, especially you, Ikki." You said as more tears ran down your cheeks.

This caused the boy to blush. He sighed and put his hands on your shoulders. "Everything is gonna be fine, (y/n). We'll see each other again soon, I promise."

"Pinky promise?" You held up your pinky.

Ikki playfully rolled his eyes but mimicked the gesture. "Pinky promise." He said as you linked fingers.

"Thank you, Ikki!" You said as you smiled at him.

"Yeah, yeah." He said as he lightly blushed.

The next day, you were all sent off to different locations. Ikki to Death Queen Island and you to (location). You never forgot your promise with Ikki and you hoped that you would see your knight again soon.

To be continued...