Chapter 3

~~

Zach's P.O.V.

"Where's the canteen?" Timothy asked as we walk through the corridor.

"Why would you ask us? We're just new here too remember?" Gun protested.

We already waste 15 min of our lunch break walking around this goddamn huge school building and the canteen is nowhere to be found. It's like we're in a maze that we're even lost. In that 15 min we were just wandering around finding our destination.

"Why don't you ask some student here?" I suggested as I get bored.

"You're right! But.. who?" Gun asked.

"Seriously, gun? You're just gonna ask. I mean, you can just pick a stranger and ask where's their canteen." Said Timothy.

"Why me? You can do it y'know?" Gun defended himself.

"Kyaaa!! Their the guy!!" A random girl said as we pass by.

"Ang gugwapo nila. Omo!" As I can see at their nameplates their just third year high schools.

"Waah!! Mahihimatay na yata ako?!" The other girl shouted.

'Tsk! I hate noise!'

"Kazcie, si Zach yan diba?" The other girl whispered to her friend.

'Why did she bother whisper?'

"I know right. Tingnan mo lang lalapit sakin yan." She smirked "Baliw na ang lalagpas sa ganda kong to."

"Dude, why don't you ask that girl?" Gun pointed the Kazcie girl, I guess?

"Why don't you?" I suggested back.

"Kazcie tignan mo nakatingin sila sayo"

"See? Told ya." She said confidently.

"C'mon Zach, you're just gonna ask. And besides she's interested in you." Tim supported Gun.

"Is she?" I innocently ask.

"Dude, are you deaf? They're ta-"

"Yeah, right. I heard. You don't need to elaborate it." I cut his words.

"Just go then." -Gun.

I didn't bother to response coz to be honest, I'm already hungry.

As I walk calmy towards that Kazcie girl, I can already see her smirking. And that's really creeping me out.

"Oh loo-"

"Can I ask you something?" I said cutting her words.

She kept her cool forcefully and says "Sure, Alam k-"

"Where's the canteen?" I ask calmly.

"Ha!" She release a deep breathe and can't believe of what I did. "Seriously? lumapit ka lang sakin just to ask that stupid question?"

"Mm" I just nodded and got bored.

She suddenly smiles weirdly "oh come on I know you like me. Don't-"

"Don't you dare touch me" I warned her when she attempted to flirt me.

She was left stunned.

'What a flirty bitch'

"Do you know where we can find the canteen miss?" I asked the girl that Kazcie with.

"U-uh.. o-on the first f-floor" she said stuttering.

"Thanks"

I left that Kazcie dumbfounded and go to my friends.

"Did you get something?" Gun asked.