Confusion

Jean waited up at Look Out for Evan and Kurt to teleport in. She glanced at the girl who was sitting again in the driver seat of Lance's car. "So… you don't know what your name is?"

"Snag no… it's not as if I have some ID on me to tell me," the girl stated, frowning at Jean.

"And you drove without a driver's license?" Jean continued to ask.

"Yo! Hello, there was a huge earth quake and I had to get him out of there. He didn't look to good," the girl said, waving her hand in the air. She was of the opinion that Jean didn't get anything that was going on there.

'He still doesn't look to good… what's the matter with him?" Jean asked, only to have the girl give him a glare that she didn't know. It was then that Evan and Kurt popped up to the ridge, causing the girl's eyebrows to rise up.

"Jean… who is this girl?" Evan asked, concerned with the fact that a non-mutant might have seen Kurt teleport. Kurt was twiddling his fingers, not happy about the situation either.

"She's a mutant… she can do things with her voice," Jean commented.

"Hey! The term mutant is derogatory!" the girl snapped, shaking her head at Jean. "I mean… it has negatives connotations yo!"

"Ahh… yo… it describes vhat ve are," Kurt commented, clicking off his holo-watch at the nod of Jean's head.

"Nah… funny looking elf describes you boy!" the girl said, laughing. "I love the blue fur. It suits you well!"

"So… what's up with Lance?" Evan asked, shaking his head at the older boy. "He's crashed good. He on some sort of drug or something?"

"What are these drug thingies," the girl asked.

"You seem… you seem to be very naïve of certain things," Jean said, not realizing how true it was and how sheltered the girls culture had been. "I don't think Lance is high."

"Vell… he's not waking up," Kurt said, reaching to open one of Lance's eye.

"Yo! Don't! He's not feeling good!" the girl said, slapping his hand away.

"Jean… isn't rather odd that she doesn't know about things like drugs, yet she has almost no problem with Kurt," Evan commented.

Jean opened her mouth, then closed it. "Look… we're going to meet up with the Brotherhood at the movie drive in."

"We don't need their help!" Evan snapped. "Expesully Pietro's!"

"Evan! This isn't about rivalries! Plus, Lance…" Jean didn't wish to finish the sentence. She then turned to the girl. "I need to be in the driver's seat. You can sit in the back with Evan and Kurt."

"Why," the girl asked, glaring at Jean.

"Because I know where we're going and you don't… plus if we get pulled over and you don't have your driver's license, bam… not good for you, jail time," Jean commented.

"Bum…mer!" the girl said, swinging her leg suddenly over the driver seat and moving into the back. "Hey… is he going to get to keep being blue? That is so cool!"

"Ahh…" Kurt said, getting into the seat next to her. He looked at Jean, but she shook her head no. "Vell… most people don't know… it's a secret."

"Ahh… got it… secret," the girl said, tossing her arms across the back seat.

Evan raised his eyebrows at her. "Oh come on… this is stupid."

"Do you want to go to the movie or not?" Jean asked, which caused Evan to jump into the back of the jeep.

"You no… Lance is going to throw a fit knowing that you of all people are driving his ride," Evan said shaking his head. "He'll throw an even bigger fit when he fins out we used his ride to go to the movies."

"We'll deal with it when it comes along… for some reason I don't think that Lance is going to be with it for awhile," Jean commented.

M

Mystique was livid angry as she had to deal with the fact that the entire household had gotten into an argument over the television set yet again. Todd had wanted to watch a nature program, while Fred wanted to watch a children's program and Pietro… he had wanted to watch some ultra violent show on television. Lance on the other hand didn't care, so long as the television wasn't to loud, which it wasn't.

So, she had been intervening with the other three and hadn't realized that the earth shaker had taken off on her. That was until she heard a knock on the door and went to go and answer it, angry in her eyes and voice. "We don't want anything, go… Rouge, what are you doing here… and why is she here with you?"

"We wanted to see if the boys want to go to a movie with the rest of us," Rouge said.

"Well, the four of …. Pietro! Where's Lance!" Mystique suddenly snapped.

This caused Pietro to rush forward. "How should I… oh, are you coming back Rouge, with a new recruit?"

"Aye am not coming back," Rouge snapped at him. "We're heading to the movies drive through… we need to talk."

"As I recall… you're the enemy, now," Mystique commented.

"It's about Lance," Kitty bubbled.

"Please tell me the moron didn't go and join you guys," Pietro laughed.

"Duh no… he set off a huge earth quake at the park," Rouge commented. "From what Jean said, he doesn't look to good, she's bringing him to the movie drive through with Evan."

"Hold on… why didn't you find him at the park," Mystique said, narrowing her eyes.

"That's what we're trying to find out…" Rouge said. "We trust the boys more then you. Pietro will have to run there as there is limited room."

"Fine… but they'll have to make up their mind themselves," Mystique said, though she was glad that the boys could annoy the X-men. She went in to talk to Blob and Todd, who came hurrying out and jumped into Scott's car, much to Scott's annoyance.

"Hey… how come I have to run," Pietro commented. "I mean, I can drive and Scott can walk."

"Do you want me to zap you," Rouge said, glaring at the boy.

"Nope!" Pietro said. "I'm going to bug Evan!"

"How come I think this is the worst idea I've seen Jean come up with," Kitty said, while Rouge rolled her eyes in agreement.