You're the mermaid!

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marinette: Classes.
~1st: Physics, Ms. Arise: With Kim, Alya, Adrien, Nino, Rose and Juleka.

~2nd: Art, ?: With Alix, Mylene, Kim, Nino.

~3rd: Calculus ?

Lunch Time

~4th: World History, ?: With Alya, Adrien, ?

~5th: Gym, ?: With Adrien, Kim, ********, ?,  ?, ?.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette's POV

I follow Kim and Nino to the art room as I overhear their conversation about what kind of cheesy pick up lines to use when picking up certain girls; apparently, popular sluts like the line 'damn! Your ass looks fine'. What the fuck?! What is wrong with humans?! Did I make a wrong choice choosing this school?!

Back to school, I enter the art room to see it being colorful and big. The art department must be huge if it can afford all of this. I smile as I stand next to the teacher's desk so he can introduce me to the class. He definitely look's normal but you can never really tell with humans. "Sit down everyone, we have a new student today." He gives me a kind smile.

Maybe i was wrong? He seems ok. I hope all the teachers will be as nice as him. I ignore my thoughts and focus on the class,"nice to meet you guys. My name's Marinette, I hope we can get along!" My eyes wander to see Kim and Nino sitting at a table with a girl with pink hair? And another girl with coloured dreads... Pretty unique hairstyles for humans. I like it!

"Please take a seat," the teacher insists. I nod and walk over to the tables where all familiar faces are smiling at me.

I sit down between Kim and the pink-haired girl, "hey guys! This is a recently made friend," He turns up another smut song on his headphones.

"Turn that down-!" I blush faintly.

The pinkette grins widely and waves her hands up in the air like as if we were at a concert, "ha! I like this girl!"

Kim starts to talk as well, "so Marinette, this is Mylene." he points at the girl who is smiling at me with welcoming eyes. "And the pinkie is Alix,"

"Great to meet you Marinette. Mylene greets shyly. She seems like a nice girl but very quiet which is honestly nice.

Mylene being so well mannered. Alix  is the exact opposite, "Don't call me that! You stupid idiot!"Alix laughs out loud.

"Today we are doing painting," Mr. Teacher pulls a brush out of thin hair and creates a whole landscape in seconds.

I am handed a canvas, brushes, water pot and some paint. I mix some blues together and start painting the ocean, in the ocean is a mermaid with long dark hair floating around with a red and black tail.

"That last looks beautiful, Marinette." Mylene compliments while i look at her painting. It's a garden with lots of flowers.

"Thanks, your is great to." I smile at her and she gets nervous and smiles.

"Hey guys! Look at mine." Alix yells and we look to see her whole canvas dripping with paint. You know when you add to much paint to a canvas that it actually goes through? Well... hers is basically in shreds.