9. He has changed

Start from the beginning

Arnav: Dad, is mom alright?

Arvind: (Illai Chinna) No Chinna. Low BP.

Arnav(shocked): (marupadiyuma) Again?

He rushed to Ratna's room and saw Ratna resting.

Arnav: Mom, how are you feeling now?

Ratna: Everything around me is rotating Chinna. She chuckled drowsily.

Arnav: Why not you take care of yourself Mom? I told you not to use less salt. But you never listen to me.

Ratna: Even though I'm taking pickles regularly don't know why my BP is lowering

Arnav: (Naan ungakooda irukkattuma) Do you want me to be at home?

Arvind: Not necessary Chinna. I already got permission. You carry on. I will be at home.

Arnav nodded ok and left to office.

Two hours later.

Arvind got call from his office. He has to go to office immediately. He was restless. How could he go leaving Ratna alone in this condition? That's when he saw Arnav entering inside home.

Arvind: Chinna.... (Nee vandhutiya?) you came? (ran) Why?

Arnav: yah dad... there is no task which should be done from the office. So I came. I will do my work from home today.

Arvind: So... you will be here right?

Arnav: Amaam Pa (Yes dad...)

Arvind: But why are you looking uneasy? ( he thought something) Relax Chotte. Ratna will be alright. She had her medicine. Nothing to worry. ok?

Arnav nodded yes.

Arvind(frowning): Chinna wait. Today morning were you not wearing another shirt to office? When did you change it and why?

Arnav was about to reply... At the same time they heard "Uncle..." It's khushi.

Khushi(surprised): Allav you are also here? How is Aunty?

Arnav: She is resting.

Khushi: Mamma will be with aunty and she prepared lunch for everyone.

Arvind: Khushi.... Didn't you go to the college?

Khushi: yes I went Uncle. But I forgot my Record Notebook which should be submitted today. So I came to take it. Mamma told me you are in leave. Will you please drop me? I'm getting late. Please.

Arvind: Ohh I'm sorry Baby. I have to go to office very urgently. (Looking at Arnav) Chotte... you go and drop her. We don't have to be worried as Garima will be here.

Arnav looked at Khushi who seemed happy.

Khushi: That's great. Chalo Allav.

Arnav nodded and came out. Khushi waited until he started his bike. She was about to sit...

Arnav: Khushi sit in distance....

Which made Khushi shock. Before he complete the sentence,

Khushi: What??? What did you say?

Khushi's eyes got tear up instantly.

Arnav: I said...

Khushi: Enough... I'm watching you since I came here. What do you think of me? haan? Do you think am I that cheap who will stick with guys if I get chance? Thank you so much that very soon I got to know about what you are thinking about me.