Chapter 7 - Final Confession

Akari would be brought into the ER, Kira would have her tentacle seeds removed from her body. Both of the girls had their own medical problems, Akari was more toward the most dangerous side. She had internal bleeding, a broken arm, from the throw she had gained some brain injuries and now could suffer from memory loss.

| Nagisa's Perspective |

Kayano was still out cold, everyday since that night. Myself and a few others have taken shifts to check if Kayano would wake up anytime soon. But it has been useless.

I walked to Kayano's door and I stared at the small window from the door. My eyes widened in total shock.

| Third Person Perspective |

"How are you feeling Akari." Karma was holding onto Akari's cheek and they were forehead to forehead, real concern was hovering over Karma's eyes. Akari was sitting up right, as she placed a gentle kiss against Karma's cheek.

"Every little pain has died down now, I feel better. Thank you so much for keeping my awaken state away from Nagisa... and you!" Akari stared directly at Itona, who had a porn mag in his hand in the corner as he got startled and tilted his head. "You idiot! You could have gotten worse than a couple of stitches."

"Hey, you are in the hospital bed with a broken arm, and I am grateful for that. Mother." Itona sarcastically joked, Karma placed a soft kiss onto Akari's lips and sighed. "You know, you both are idiotic, you like each other. Why not go out with each other."

"Nagisa loves her."

"I still love him."

"Yet, here you are. Kissing Karma. You all are odd." Itona shook his head as he shoved his mag into his bag and stretched a little. "I am not saying I don't support you both. I do, but don't break each others' hearts in the process because you both tried to go for someone who didn't return feelings for you." Itona just walked over giving Akari a gentle kiss on the cheek and walked out, barely noticing Nagisa who was sitting there in a chair. And when he did. He merely glared at him and walked off to continue with his day. He took out his phone and texted Karma a quick. 'Code 1.'

"Akari, go lay out quickly. Nagisa is outside." Karma dimmed all the lights and closed the blinds, however Akari didn't move a single inch. "Akari."

"Karma, I am not leading you on."

"I know, I know what I put myself into the moment we kissed. The moment we even pretended to be as good as a couple. I knew. And if you believe this is the right time to do it. Then do so." Karma held onto Akari's hand as she gently kissed his hands and hugged him. "Ill always be here after him."

"I am not a bad person am I... for choosing him. Right...?"

"Not at all." Karma finally let go and took his exit out of her hospital room and went to Nagisa. "Pick your side carefully and if you choose who I think, don't break her usage of words again."

"I never planned on it."

| Nagisa's Perspective |

I didn't go in, I couldn't. I barely heard their conversation. But I could hear the part where she tried to hide the fact she was awake. I gripped onto my hair as I took deep breaths. I loved her. I love her! I love you Akari... Please. I am trying my hardest.

"Now it is the time." I stood up and fixed my hair as I walked into Akari's room. I used your real name now, please accept my mistake and know I am on your side. "Hello A-Akari... How are you feeling." I remained to keep a small distance between us as I diverted my eyes away from her. I couldn't bear to look at her cast, her bandages. A soft hand was placed into my own as I glanced up and was pulled towards her. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she just hugged me. I was so warm, so warm like the time we held each other when we slept.

"Don't blame yourself for this, this runs deeper than it may seem. You wouldn't understand most of it. I couldn't explain it to you even if I wanted to. So please trust me. You don't need to blame yourself for anything."

I just didn't want to hear her speak anymore. I placed my hands onto her cheeks and kissed her."I am in love with you Akari Yukimura.""I am in love with you too Nagisa Shiota."

_____ [ 0 ^ 0 ] _____

Hi there! This is the rewrote version of the other version. I hope it was easier to understand then my horrid 12 year old writing! I hope you are having an amazing day! Note, not every chapter is updated. [ 10/3/2021]

_____ [ o ^ o ] _____