Chapter 3 - Such a Pain

| Rio's Perspective |

What an odd thing, I put Nagisa and Akira together but I never went to check on things. Oh well. This will be fine.

I placed my head into my hands as I took a deep breath, glancing out the window as I saw Karma and Korosensei speaking with each other, I caught myself staring a little too long as I let out a groan and forced myself to stare at the floor, my phone started to ring not long after. I bit my lip as I pulled out my phone and stared at the cute photos of Nagisa and Akira. The photos made me awe and melt. I giggled and closed my eyes tightly as I took a deep breath. Not long after, I felt a presence hovering over me. I opened one eye as I saw Karma not even inches away from my face, he was basically a centimeter away.

"Holy... Karma, what the fuck." He only chuckled and gave my cheek a quick teasing chuckle, as he did Isogai walked in at the same moment. He seems to be barring some news. I wonder.

"Hey Rio, Akabane. Don't you think it is a little too late for a new student? We are near the end of our school year and I personally think we don't need some other psycho killer student. We have enough." Karma shot him a slight glare and a confused look. I tilted my head in response to what he had to say.

"Prince Charming, are you saying what I think you are saying?" Karma basically murmured, Isogai simply nodded.

"Her name is Kira."

| Akira's Perspective |

I didn't quite leave the apartment with Nagisa, he was caught up on an early doctors appointment to check if his rib cage will heal properly. I walked into the classroom and glanced at Rio, Karma and Isogai. The air seemed so tense and it was quite startling, I moved myself next to Rio after placing my bag down beside my own desk.

"Hello there, are you all students of Class 3-E?" A soft voice spoke from behind us, I turned around and saw a redhead, crystal blue eyes, one of the most gorgeous female I have ever seen. "I am new, my name is Kira." My body quivered once, a feeling like sweat running down your neck had struck me.

"Yes! We are. My name is... " I bit my lip as I did not quite know how to introduce myself, I just stuck my hand out and gave a heartwarming smile. "Welcome to our class." I felt another hand slip into my free hand and squeezed it in a comforting manner, my eyes lowered in relaxation as I smiled. Kira took my hand and shook it a little before turning around as Nagisa came in. She basically spring from her legs over to him, she threw her arms around his neck and placed a kiss onto his cheek and held him close.

"Nagisa, right? I did not expect to see you here! I am so thankful. I have someone here to speak with!"

"Kira..?"

My eyes widened in total shock, my breathing hitched as a soft ringing started to occur. My head is in pain. What the hell. This hurts. Why though.

| Rio's Perspective |

My hand was slightly getting crushed by Akira's strong grip now, I looked up at her, half of her face was away from me but I could see enough. She was in a confused state, she doesn't seem to know what she should feel but I know she might be feeling jealous too. I look at Nagisa and now I could see his state physically, he had a cast and bandages, Kira as well now that I think about it. I stood up and let Akira's hand go and walked over to Nagisa, pushing her away from him and took him. Kira dramatically fell to the ground.

Akira's eyes widened as Kira actually started crying, I was trying to hold back laughter. Karma didn't move an inch, he just stared at Akira. He seemed a little too worried, Nagisa left my grip and along with Isogai helped Kira up.

"T-that r-really hurt.. Nagisa..! I can't feel my legs.."

"Shhh. You will be alright.. You have been worse and it is okay, you are in a slow healing process and you just got let out of the hospital yesterday, you weren't even supposed to be out of the hospital so you are a fighter okay." Nagisa gently patted her head and slowly carried her out with Isogai to the nurses area.

Karma was holding Akira a little, as if he was holding her in place like she was about to pass out or something. But she simply looked up at Karma, whispering something and giving him the fakest smile you could see through. But I knew her fake smile game for a while now, so it is not unexpected.

| Akira's Perspective |

I stared and watched as Nagisa and Isogai took the new girl off to the nurses' area, my eyes finally closed as I finally connected a few dots, at least now I know how he knows her or her know him. But what happened, hospital... he was late to my apartment because he stayed for hours to make sure she was okay. This makes me feel so uneasy... I moved away from Karma and went towards the females bathroom, I took a stand before the mirror and placed my hands on the sides of the sink and looked at the mirror. The image behind me darkened as I felt a darkened presence behind me and a whispering voice. I shook my head and hid in a corner of the bathroom. This was overwhelming, this was scaring me. And in reality. I was having a panic attack.

| Nagisa's Perspective |

I helped Kira rebandage her ankle and some of her bandages on her stomach, redressing it to be more careful and be aware of inflection.

"Nagisa, take care of her too." Karma walked in with Kayano in his arms, his eyes were lowered and there wasn't a teasing look anymore, this wasn't a joke and this was somewhat serious. I stood up leaving Kira's side and I could hear a soft whine leave her lips but I went over as Karma had placed Kayano into the free extra nurse bed. I sat myself next to Kayano as Karma gave me a small glare which he would have thought wasn't quite noticeable.

"Nagisa..."

A gentle voice had spoken, my thought was that it was Kayano. Her voice was the only voice that could pierce my heart in such a way, but when I looked I noticed she wasn't even awake. I turned over to Kira and noticed her in a pouting fit.

"Jesus."

I turned back to Kayano, she was on the side of her bed and she was ready to leave, my eyes widened as I leaped over and grabbed her hand right away and held her back down onto the bed.

"Where do you think you are going. I would suggest you to remain laying down so you can take care of yourself, just a few days you were passed out for more than a majority of the day. So please." Kayano merely tilted her head back and stared at me in such a strange look, it wasn't something I had seen, not recently anyways. The last time I had seen such a horrid and pained look was when Kayano was about to kill Koro-Sensei. But that look shouldn't even be something that I should see, I don't think I have done anything wrong. Not anything I can remember anyways...

"Let go." And I did, I let go of her hand within seconds. I feel as if I was afriad of her but also something else, my eyes widened as she merely walked in without another word spoken from her mouth. But to me that spoke more to me than the two words she had spoken to me, her eyes, her body movement. I messed up didn't I.

_____ [ 0 ^ 0 ] _____

Hi there! This is the rewrote version of the other version. I hope it was easier to understand then my horrid 12 year old writing! I hope you are having an amazing day! Note, not every chapter is updated. [ 4/3/2021]

_____ [ o ^ o ] _____