Chapter 8 ~ At Last !

CHAPTER 8

Actually, I didn’t text him last night and he didn’t even text me. Wait. Is there anything about us? Nothing. Why am I getting selfish of his time?

It’s my vacant time and also Veign’s. We're just doing our own business there before our next period come. Suddenly, we heard a huge cry from somewhere.

“I hate you… I hate you!” A voice of a girl crying from somewhere.

“I’m sorry Mich. I don’t think you need to do this for me. There’s nothing about us.”

Hey, I knew this voice. It’s from… Miggy?!

Why is he there? Talking to a girl not even a student in this school.

“Mich, I’m going to my next class. Don’t interrupt me by just transferring here just to see me.”

“But…”

Oh! I forgot. I also need to proceed to my next class. I think I really need to talk to him.

SCIENCE 1 Period…

Here comes our professor. Well, this professor is very good-looking but he’s boring. He’s now preparing for a power point presentation followed by a video presentation that will absolutely make us sleepy later.

“Maybe you tackled about Newton’s Law of Motion on your high school days but now we’re…” Yah. Yah. Here comes again my greatest enemy. PHYSICS.

“Oh, My Dear Physics,

        You already tortured me for my last 4 years in high school. Why are you coming back? To teach me again that I will only fall for you because of the pull of gravity? You’re just from the past. Please don’t hunt me again this college.

Your loving enemy,

Kristen”

For now, it’s not a big deal for me anymore because it’s just another power point presentation. But wait, who’s the girl he is talking with a while ago?

“I know what you’re thinking, Kristen.”

What the? He knows what I’m thinking? Well maybe yes, because I’m actually looking at him while he’s smiling wildly.

“I think we need to talk later.”

“About the project?” I suggested.

“Uhmm…later just wait.”

“I can't wait.” I murmured.

“My nerd girl just can’t wait about what I’m going to say. Very flattering. ”

He heard me. It’s supposed to be only in my mind. Haisst… Nevermind. Focus on the video presentation. You need to fight your enemy. You need to fight PHYSICS.

Miggy’s Point of View

Wow! It’s my first time to have my own point of view for this story.

Hahaha. Forget about that. Seriously, wow! It’s my first time to be serious! I’m getting worried for them. I’m worried for Mich because she’s doing this for me even though I do not want her to transfer here. And I’m also worried for Kristen, she’s getting jealous and worried for me. I don’t want her to be like that. I am just getting a good chance to confess to her that I don’t like her anymore but…

“Miggy!”

Okay someone just interrupted. What I’m trying to say is that…

“Miggy, I need your help!”

“What now Mich?!”

“Please don’t get angry. I just need you right now. I need you to help me for the project about English. We need a partner and I chose you.”

“I’m sorry but I already have.”

“But... you can still change, right?”

“Never! I’m not in a mood Mich. I have something to do now.”

I’m getting more worried for Mich. I always reject her 'cause I need to. I also have my own plans. The world does not only spin for her.

Kristen, my nerdy friend, I do not like you because I LOVE YOU!

Kristen’s Point of View

Months had passed. We finished our projects. We passed our semester tests. We enjoyed a little part of being freshmen. And there’s something that Miggy is continually trying to say to me but someone or something will always interrupt.

“Hi My Kristen, I’m going to say something…uhmmm…”

“Miggy, the professor called you in his office.”

“Hi Kristen, do you think I’m still a joker? I’m going to say something…”

“Miggy, could you please help us for this project before doing some nonsense things?”

Yes! There’s always an interruption and I’m always excited to know what it is.

Today, our college council had a meeting on the Baker’s Hall. That was an emergency they said.

“I’m going straight to the point; we’re going to have our College Party so you will know anyone who studies here in our college. It will be next week so be prepared. That’s all. Thank you.” The president of the college council told us.

They called all the students just to say a single sentence? Well, it’s okay. At least we knew about the college version of JS Promenade.

NO PAUSE! NO CUTS! AT THE COLLEGE PARTY…

Kristen’s Point of View

They are all having fun. Where is he? I can’t see him. Is he going to dance with me? I never had my first dance on my last promenade. Will you ever be my first dance?  You’re crazy, you’re funny but I know you still have the kind part of your heart. I love you, Miggy Villaforte!

Miggy’s Point of View

They are all having fun. Where is she? I can’t see her. Am I going to dance with her? I never had my first dance on my last promenade. Will you ever be my first dance?  You’re nerd, you’re serious but I know you still have the humorous part of your heart. I love you, Kristen Monteverde!

*bump*

"Aww!"

Kristen’s Point of View

“You!”  It's Miggy ! I'm really glad to see him.

“I have something to tell you.” I told him.

“I also have.”

“Alright, you go first."

"Well, I never had a chance to say this before ..." 

"Just get on with it before anyone else interrupts you." 

"Geez, Kristen. You're the one interrupting me." Oww yeah. Hehe.

“Oww, sorry. You may proceed."  He took a deep breath and...

“I love you Kristen Monteverde!” I was shocked and overwhelmed! But unlike then, I'm ready to tell him what I should have told him before.

“I love you too Miggy Villaforte!”

We… love...  each… other… WAHHHH!!!!!

“Can I dance with you?” He asked me with his smiling handsome face.

“Yes.”

The love song just played when we ran to the dance floor. 

-END-