Chapter 4 ~ T-Shirt

CHAPTER 4

*Brshkkkkkk! Brshkkkkk!*

The lightning was so scary. I was on my way back now. When I remember that I forgot my umbrella at home. Oh my God. What will I do? I chose to stop for a minute in the waiting shed, waiting for the rain to stop for a while.

"Hey, nerd. What are you doing there? Waiting for me? Oh so poor.”

“What are you saying? Get lost!”

“So serious. Come in. Take a ride, it's dangerous if you will commute and wait for a jeepney at this moment.”

“I don’t want.”

“FASTER!”

“I said, I don’t want!”

"Okay. I will leave you there. Good luck.”

“WAIT!”

.

.

.

“I will go with you.”

“Tsk. Choosy.” He whispered but I heard it.

“Let’s go to the mall first, Manong.” He told to his driver.

“Where are you taking me?”

“It’s none of your business. Just come with me.”

What’s his problem? So bossy as ever.

He bought a t-shirt. PINK? WHAT? Is he…

“Wear this. You’re so wet. You might end up as an ill person. Insane.”

Awww. So sweet.

.

.

.

.

Of course not! I’m just kidding.

“Sorry. Okay? By the way, thank you for this.”

 Then, we got home after I wore the shirt. I’m still pretty. I noticed that his kind hearted. But, still no.

I reached my key in my pocket, and opened the unit. My mother was so concerned about me. I’m so lucky with her. Then, I said that someone fetched me from school, and I’m just alright. 

I washed my body and make my assignments. When I was on my bed, I remember that feeler.

To: Jerk

Thanks again

I decided to text him. Then my phone beeped.

From: Jerk

Whatever. 

Urgh. Forever kiddo.

I slept already. I left that boy in my mind. Hoping that, I will not see him tomorrow.