~

School the next day was boring. Literally garbage type of boring. Classes went slow, and but the write lunch came by it felt like it was the end of the day but it wasn't.
  "How long has school been going on?" I asked exasperated.
  "3 hours" Kyle responds.
  "It feels like the full 6" I mutter. "I'm tired, and bored as fuck."
  "Leave" Caleb suggests. "Or suffer for another 3 hours that feel like 6" he adds.
  "Dude you still have your cast on?" I asked he nods.
  "It needs to be real remember" he says.
  "You can commit to a cast but not a girl?" Austin says.
  "Hey! Don't be rude to me" he says Austin rolls his eyes. Sam's phone buzzes on the table a couple times.
  "Is she blowing up your phone?" Caleb and Kyle smirk. I see Austin look at me I don't do anything but eat my food.
  "Yeah" Sam nods.
  "She's into you dude!! And she's just sitting just over there" Kyle says.
  "Yeah, gettin down and dirty" Caleb says.
  "Ugh, no one cares" Austin groans. "We understand Mandy is obsessed with Sam, what girl isn't. Have fun whatever" he says. I bite my lip to stop from smiling.
  "What's up your butt?" Caleb asks Austin mouth full of food.
  "Nothing But my foot will be up yours Caleb. Stop talking" Austin glares at him.
  "Do we hate each other?" Caleb asks him.
  "I don't know, you annoy me" Austin said.
  "Thanks, you do to" Caleb nods.

I glance at Sam who was writing on his phone. Probably to her. Geez Jo. None of your business.
  "Why isn't Jo talking?" Kyle asks. "That's the most confusing fact of today. She's talked once."
  "I'm just chilling" I shrug. Sam looks at me.
  "You good?" He asks.
  "Stop asking me that question. I'll stab you" I said he laughs.
  "Calm down" he finally puts his phone down but it buzzes literally a second later. "I thought you were chilling" he lets out a laugh.
  "I was until you asked me."
His phone buzzes again. God can she just chill out.
  "Why don't you just go talk to her?" I asked him getting annoyed. Chill Jo, chill Jo.
  "Cause she's texting me" he shrugs.
  "You're in the same place. At the same time. It's obnoxious" I state.
  "Agreed, also the buzzing of your phone is annoying" Austin says.
  "Why are you guys hating on me right now?" He laughs like we're joking even though I was so annoyed. And jealous.
  "Cause you're being a dumbass" Austin states giving him a look.
  "Why?" He asked.
  "Never fucking mind" Austin rolls his eyes. "Jo come with me please" he gets up.
  "Ok" I said confused following him.

We get out of the cafeteria.
  "How are you not blowing up on his ass right now?" He asked me.
  "Because he can do whatever he wants. It's his life it's not like we're together" I shrug. "Yeah, I'm... I don't know jealous if that's the right word but I can't do anything."
  "Why won't you tell him!?" He asks me.
  "Because. I'm not ruining our friendship Austin. This will probably go away by the end of the week ok, I'm fine" I said. It's a small crush.
  "Jo, you're not ruining a friendship you're ruining your life falling for one of your best friends, then never gonna tell him and guess show that's gonna turn out. Horrible for you when he gets someone. Why do you think he get his way about Dylan. He likes you. Stop being a dumbass please" he says.
  "Leave it alone Austin. Please. I'm waiting to see if I get over. If not. We'll see. Please just leave this alone for now" I said. He looks at me disapprovingly.
  "Fine whatever."

~

This day has been kind of chaotic. I've felt more emotions than I have when I'm on my period.
While we were having lunch Mandy showed up. Starting talking to Sam and I just left cause I was annoyed. Jealous again. Then when I got home I took a hot shower and cried. Yeah for no reason. I just thought of my whole life and broke down. It's not like me. None of this is and I hate this all. I hate having feelings. It doesn't feel right, I hate life. And I hate everything. And now I'm canceling on Sam cause I don't feel like going tonight cause I'm not ready for the feelings I have still. I don't wanna see cause I hate him right now. Ugh.

My phone starts ringing. I pick it up looking at it. Sam. Of course. I take a deep breath and pick it up.
  "Yeah?" I answer.
  "Why'd you cancel?" He asks.
  "Cause. I don't wanna move from my bed, and I'm also I'm just in a mood" I admit.
  "Wanna talk about it?" He asked.
  "No" I shake my head. Even though his voice was comforting to me.
  "Alright" he says. We stay silent for a bit. God I just want to cry again. No surprised there.
  "So... do you like Mandy so far?" I asked.
  "I don't know, still Barry know her" he replied.
  "Well you guys have been texting a lot. That means something" I said.
  "Eh, people text" he said.
  "Yeah I guess" I sigh.
  "So why don't you like her?" He asked.
  "You know why, we aren't talking about this again" I said. "So, I gotta go. I'm probably gonna take some Niquil and sleep cause I need it" I said.
  "Alright, see you tomorrow" he says.
  "Yeah see you tomorrow" I nod and we hang up.

I put my phone on my side table with a loud sigh. Life suck ass.

**********************************

A/N

This is a chaotic chapter guys sorry. But I'm sure it's whatever. I hope you guys enjoyed it. More fun stuff to happen. Drama, romance, teenagers. You know all that shit. All that teen shit. Anyways, sorry for babbling please just enjoys and obviously thoughts please. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽