Prologue

"Hello miss," "What's your name and backstory?"

"My name is Bayley. I want to have a life that's not like any other one."

The strange man looked at Bayley confusedly.

"I would like to come into this castle to meet a boy that's not like any other man. I hear there are good looking ones in this castle," Bayley explained. "Does that answer your confusion?"

The man stuttered. "Oh, uh... yeah sure...." He looked at the young wrestler with a normal look this time. "What specific kind of a boy are you looking for, my dear?"

Bayley began trying to find something to say, as she knew what kind of person she wanted, she just didn't want the man to know exactally. "I dunno, maybe one that has big huge muscles?" Bayley struggled to respond.

The man looked at Bayley and laughed. "Oh! Ho! ho! ho! ho!"

"What's so funny?!"

"Oh nothing, dear," The man responded. "It's just that your choice in boys are just slightly....you know.. LAME!!"

Bayley smacked the man upside his face and walked through the castle gates with no hesitation. She started realizing that whatever she gets out of this will be her only chance for a happy life. She understood that if she found a boy that's no good, her wishes would be thrown down the drain.