Part 1

Mujhse pehle si mohabbat mere mehboob na maang .,
Laut jatti hai udhar ko bhi nazar kya keejey .,
Ab bhi dilkash hai tere husn magar kya keejey .,
Aur bhi dukh hain zamaane mein mohabbat ke Siva .,
Raahatein aur bhi hain vasl ki rahat ke Siva ...

Chandigarh

A small house is shown which has off white colour walls and a very small garden filled with small yellow colour sunflowers and small wild red flowers ., The house completely dull but the little garden giving that house life ., Iron door of that house opens and a young guy come out side holding briefcase in one hand and in other hand holding keys .
He go towards his bike which is parked in front of the main gate , sit on bike he calls out  " Ragini .. Hurry up I'm getting late !! Ragini .. "  hearing his voice one girl come out from house running  , adjusting her crossbody bag on left shoulder and from right hand adjusting her glasses 👓 ., Seeing her that guy shoke his head in disappointment and sighed

Girl bite her tongue cutely and give him wide apologetic smile .,

Manveer(ragini's brother/same guy) shoke his head on her childish acts say  " Ragini how many times I told you not to do priya's work !! Because of her you always gets late . "

Ragini sit on bike and reply smilingly " it's ok manu I love doing work and besides their is no shame in doing your siblings work .. " 

Manveer start his bike and give his briefcase to ragini  " uff ragini you never change always try to save her 😔 but at least let her do something from her own na cause if you always cover up for her then she get habitual of getting others help ., Ok now forget this and tell me how's your collage going now ? Did sandeep again tries to misbehave with you after my warning ? "

Ragini gulps in nervousness and say  " actually no he doesn't but .. "

Manveer frowns  " but !! But what ragini ? Tell me clearly you know na I always be with you hmm .. tell me "

Ragini sighed  " he didn't misbehave with me nor any other girl after that day but some boys in our college were saying that this time JUD party is going to win and if that happens then no one related to BSP party will allowed to come in college premises and if somehow they came inside the campus then student body with some representatives of JUD party make them hostage including teachers and relative too !! "

Manveer smile lightly shaking his head on the behavior of students and supporters of JUD party say  "  Ragini relax it's not gonna happen and besides till the elections results come you got your degree than there is no need of tension about all student body stuff ok .. "

Ragini nervously say " manu I'm not tensed about college !! I'm tensed for you .. You work for BSP party and suman was telling me that after elections results there are high chances of two parties conflicts and in this many innocent people lost their lives too , so please manu leave this job I'm scared if something happens to .. " but she covered her mouth in middle of her sentence 🙊 with her left hand controlling her tears .

Manveer  " Ragini I can't leave this job because of the fear of conflicts . First I not be able to find a better job then this one and second I am just an ordinary P. A . of Balbeer sahab so they don't actually interested in me or better say killing me as it's never cause them any profit so my dear twin sister ragu you don't get scared and enjoy you last days of college 😊 cause after that you also got busy in job hunting or maybe maa irritate you showing several marriage proposals so live these days ok ragu ☺️ "

Ragini smile lightly nodding to him basically assuring herself that nothing bad going to happen in their lives .

But both brother sister is unaware of the coming Strom ....

Hello guys 🤗🤗
So here is a small first part of Vasl . Vasl meaning is passion or passion of love  well I choose this name as in this I'm trying to show both raglak intense passion in both their characters and in their love too . As I mentioned in pervious part that this story is inspired by Khaani show but scenes and ending will be different but still I write some dialogues in Hindi and English both so that the feel of original story will remains same ☺️
And yeah Laksh's character is going to be little different from mir's character in later parts just to justify his love for ragini .. So hope you guys enjoy this 💗💗

Characters :

Laksh Bajwa  : Son of famous politician and next party leader of JUD party . If wants anything then no one can stop him to get that thing , hate defeat but waiting for that special someone .

Ragini Puri  : simple girl , get scared on small things , doing M.A. has lack of confidence , close to her twin brother and share her problems and happiness with him . Wishing best for her family and others .

Stabeer Bajwa : Laksh's father an influential person , don't take no as an answer . Love laksh very much .

Seemran Bajwa : laksh's mother an egoistic woman , love Laksh very much .

Gurdeep Puri : ragini's father . Middle class man love all his children but don't want to be near to any influential person .

Preetu Puri  : ragini's mother an caring mom , wants her children to get stalled soon .

Manveer Puri : twin brother of ragini , love his family very much , an good brother and friend to ragini , works with BSP party , an descent guy .

Priya Puri : an fun loving girl but a big time lazy person too , love her family but enjoy to tease ragini for her lack of confidence but deep inside her heart love her too .

Kuldeep Sandhu : Laksh's best friend and his partner in crime .

Hope you all like this 😊
Please ignore my stupid mistakes ❤️❤️
Idea for this story goes to our fabulous raglak fan amitadhuri sis 😍😍