#40 (Peter Parker) Love notes- Fluff

Start from the beginning

For the rest of the period, I tried to focus on my classwork but my eyes and mind kept drifting to the notes. I stuck the new one next to the one from yesterdays class. "Is someone starting to like them back?" F/n said looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. "Shut up." I quickly said back, placing my hand over the sticky notes on my notebook.

-next day-

Today I had excused myself from the class before science five minutes earlier than needed. I ran to my locker and shoved my stuff in there from English and grabbed my Science stuff. I ran to the science room and there was no one there. I went to go look at my desk. 

There it was a new yellow, square, sticky note. I look around the classroom once more. There was no one around. I sit on the edge of my desk and pout. "How did they manage to bet me here," I complain. I pick the note up in my hands and read it. 'I like that song as well.' I smile to myself.

I looked at the writing and traced over it with my finger trying to think of who it could be

I looked at the writing and traced over it with my finger trying to think of who it could be. I stuck the note above the one from yesterday. I sat and thought for a while but I didn't know what to say. I go to take a sticky note but realize in the rush to get here I had left them in my locker. I got up and walked back to my locker.

Peter pov-

I rush to class early leaving about ten minutes before I really had too. Once I got to class I take my sticky note and stick it to her desk. I was about to place down the flower I had in my hand next to the note but my spidey senses went off. Someone was coming to the class, I could hear there feet on the floor.

 'They were running?' I questioned. I quickly web my way up to the roof. I watched the door with curious eyes. When the door opened and a panting y/n was left standing there. I almost fell from the roof. I watched her as she quickly walked to her desk. She smiled once she saw the note, I smiled in reply.

She sits on the edge of her desk and pouts. "How did they manage to bet me here," she complained. My smile grew bigger as I watch her read the note. She sits down in her seat and goes to pull out a sticky note over her own. She had forgotten them. I saw her casually walk out of the class. I waited a few seconds to make sure she was gone. I lowered myself back down to the floor. I place the flower next to the sticky note and quickly wrote another one. I make a clean escape.

Y/n pov-

I find my notes in my locker and go back to my desk in science. By now there were a few more students, f/n was yet to arrive. I sat down and clicked my pen so I could write with it. I look at the note and my eyes widen.

 There were orchid flowers and a new note sitting next to the one I already read. 'Heard you liked orchids, so I found you one. You almost caught me...' i felt my mouth hanging open. I once again look around the class. 

I pull one of my notes off the pad it was stuck to and write on it. 'I am going to find out who you are. I'm not one to back down from a challenge. Thank you for the flowers<3' i write with a determined face next to it.