Chapter - 18 : The Accident

Manvi attended the call. She was shocked…

“what?? Kis hospital mein? “ she asked

“okay! Main aati hoon. “ she replied and disconnected the call. She was scared. She took her purse, car keys and  lifted Ritik in her arms and moved out. She made Ritik sleep on the backseat and drove to the hospital.

Lifeline Hospital

She entered in and enquired the receptionist..

“Abhi thodi derr pehle mujhe yahan se call aaya tha. Ek Accident victim laaya gaya hai. Wo mere pati hai“ she asked.

“yes mam, unhe Doctor Shah treat kar rahe hai. Serious case hai… “ she said.

“kahan hai doctor? “ she asked.

The receptionist showed her the way and she almost run over to meet the doctor.  Tears trickled down her eyes. A while later, the doctor came out of the ward and she rushed to him..

“how is vineet? Wo thik hai na? “ she asked

“wo out of danger hai. Sar pe chot lagne ki wajah se khatra badh gaya tha, par ab wo khatre se bahar hai. “ he said.

She looked through the mirror glass. He was sleeping and some devices were attached to his body.

“ye itne equipments? “ she asked.

“aaiye mere sath. “ he said and she followed him.

Inside the cabin, she sat on the chair. He looked at her…

“dekhiye Mrs. Singhaniya, aapke husband ko sar ki chot ki wajah se blood loss kafi hua tha. Isliye unhe blood chadhaya gaya hai. Wo equipments bhi kal tak hata diye  jayenge. Aap chinta mat kijiye. “ he said.

She nodded…