Chapter eleven

MIRA'S POV

    I actually just wanted to know what his game was and being the most popular girl in school makes me actually know about guys a lot.

I wanted to know if he did that because he actually loved me or he hated me because I didn't know how to position what exactly was his problem with me and I've promised my self not to break down.

But when he winked at me I suddenly started feeling hot all over my body, I suddenly had the urge to grab him and run my all over his pink full lips.

All this imagination was making me giddy and I had never actually had the urge to do anything like that with any guy before.

I now knew that he actually loved me or actually liked me because he had proved that fact but it made me feel more scared than happy because I felt that I felt the same way towards him but whenever I remember that look in his eyes from the kitchen I freaked out.

That look was something I couldn't get out of my head I felt as if someone who looked at me that way had hurt me in the past but I couldn't just pin point it.

Since my work here was done I decided to go back to my room and just listen to soothing music but as soon as I entered the room someone pulled me in and closed the door.

"What the fuck" I thought and was about to scream when a hand covered my mouth I would have bitten or licked the hand if I hadn't felt that delicious spark that I always feel whenever he touched me and instantly I knew who it actually was.

But what was he doing here I wondered while waiting for him to release me but instead we ended up by the wall with him all over me with his body pressed on mine.

I felt shy and didn't want to meet his eyes but he lifted my chin and made me meet his eyes, I soon got lost inside those beautiful brown eyes of his I didn't want to look at any other thing again but the lack of space between us was making feel like finally doing what I've been thinking of all day. My brain was no longer thinking straight and no one has ever made me feel this way.

He finally broke my chain of thoughts when he spoke  "princess if you keep on undressing me with your eyes I'm going to lose all control I have left over my body and believe me when I say I don't have much left" he said huskily sending shivers down my spine straight to my core.

Then just take me right now. 

Then just move away and give me my person space I said to him breathlessly. 
His eyes darkened for some seconds before he finally moved away and sat down at the edge of my bed.

The pent up anger I felt for him had completely dissolved and I had to force myself from going over to him.

"Princess I'm really sorry for the way I looked at you and the way I spoke to you earlier today I just didn't like it that you didn't want to eat and that's why I did what I did" I would be lying if I said his confession didn't surprise me. 

But that wasn't all he also asked us to start over again and forgive him but what took me aback was when he said he wants us to be more than friends and something in me was urging me to say yes and I really wanted to but I didn't want to make it easy for him so I told him I'm not sure but I'll think about it.

Inside I was bursting with happiness because my crush actually asked me out.

"Okay princess good night and don't forget my proposal please and tomorrow is my last day of teaching in your school" he added.

Can you tell me the reason why a very wealthy billionaire is teaching in my school?

This time around he laughed and I swear I could feel myself melting. I lost a bet to Kyle and Daniel he replied before whispering good bye princess and left the room.

Good bye prince I answered when I was sure he was out of hearing.

Then I sat on my very soft bed and started watching a movie.

                MICHEAL'S POV

I don't think I've ever felt as happy as I feel right now, I feel like I am floating on a very light cloud nothing made me feel as happy as when she whispered bye prince it seemed like she thought I wouldn't hear what she said but I clearly heard her.

"Daniel I'm leaving where are our parents I want to tell them good bye" actually we called each other's parents ours because they treated us equally and since we were really close and our parks are neighbors which makes us even more closer.

I found them by the garden and decided to go meet them "mum, dad I'm leaving"

So soon? Mum asked.

"Yeah" I replied, I have some documents I need to sign.

I wanted to tell you guys something actually.

Go on dad urged.

Mira is my mate. I said in one breath and looked at them but they didn't look surprised but they were very happy and mum hugged me before speaking.

I knew she was your mate from the very first time you set your eyes on her but we were so scared you wouldn't accept her because you said you didn't want to find your mate.

I won't let her go mum, I love her very much and would never hurt her mum.

Id rather die than let anything happen to my mate I said to myself and then after bidding the then good bye me and Kyle headed back to my park and went straight to my office.

I could smell my parents before even entering the office.

As soon as I got into the office I spotted my parents with my mum sitted on my dads laps not that I actually minded because they were always like that.

I beamed at them while they smiled back at me.

Why does my son seem so happy today my mum asked as soon as I sat down on my chair.

I found my mate and she loves me I said smiling more if it was even possible to smile harder than I was already smiling.

"Omg" squeaked before pulling me up and giving me one of the tightest hugs I'd ever received not that I actually minded.

I was actually about three times of her, my mum is  very smallish.

Who is she son? My mum enquired further.

It's Mira.

My Mira she asked and I nodded my head.

That's really great but you know she's not a werewolf so you have to handle her with extra care and never do anything to scare her because when Mira was a kid she was abused rather badly.

The only thing that she didn't experience was rape, mum concluded.

By the time she was done I was seeing red and Ralph was hungry for blood.

Who is the mother fucker who laid his filthy fingers on my princess? I asked through clenched teeth.

As soon as you calm down son Was mums reply before she dragged my dad and they were out of the office.

Congrats son dad shouted from across the hall but my brain was too busy thinking of the most painful ways of killing a person.

####################################

Any ideas about a very painful and slow way of killing a person??

Well I want to dedicate the chapter to my biggest inspiration Nkem to be honest I wouldn't have been able to write this chapter without your help.

To all those reading my book I'm really greatful more love to you all❤️❤️❤️😘😘