chapter six

Daniel's POV

What I was about to tell Michael is a secret that hasent been spoken of since Mira was a baby and it had to do with her past.

Here goes nothing, Mira isnt exactly my blood sister, my parents found here behind a factory about 17 years ago and at that point she was one year old.

The craziest part was that she was dumped with everything we needed to know about her except for who her parents were and she looked so scared when they brought her home my parents searched for hers and when they couldn't she was officially adopted and became my sister.

She didn't speak for 7 months she only cried and we also got to find out that she was scared of a lot of things and anytime she got scared she passed out.

As a human she isn't strong like a werewolf so we had to overprotect her and since my mum didn't have a daughter Mira became hers.

Apart from that, Mira was also selective and if you give her what she doesn't want at that particular moment she falls seriously Ill.

She was taken to a phycologist and he said only time and a man who truly deserves her could heal her .

At least I'm happy you are the man I ended with a sigh.

How do I get Mira to fall for me Michael asked.

Its easy, after all I'm her big brother I added with a wink.

.....................................................................

Okay so what's gonna happen now that Michael is hell bent on making his mate the most special person on earth.?