Chapter nine

Before I start I really want to apologize to each and everyone of you out there whom I kept waiting it really isn't my fault that I wasn't able to update all this while I wanted to update after my graduation not knowing that I was going to end up in the university quite early so I apologize sincerely for me late update.

                        MICHAEL'S POV

I stood there expecting Daniel to snap at me or something like that but instead he pushed me lightly to the bed and instantly I understood the message.

He wanted me to sleep close to my mate my wolf who had been whimpering in my head cause I was planning on leaving Mira there lightened up immediately and was really pleased that I was actually going to be sleeping close to our mate.
But Daniel didn't leave without whispering a message to me into my ears, he said if I tried anything he was going to cut my balls off. 
I chuckled silently to the threat because he couldn't do it even if he actually wanted to.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Mira pull me again this time around I actually laid down beside her and then pulled the blanket over us but as soon as the lights went off she snuggled closer to me, it actually wasn't easy to sleep with the sparks coming from every angle where her body touched mine and I had to ignore the tent I was pitching in my pants while laying so close to her.

                           MIRA'S POV

I opened my eyes and saw myself in room and the last thing I could remember was falling asleep in the living room so I was a bit shocked but I waved it off knowing it was definitely daniel who brought me back, the bed and blankets were smelling so heavenly I didn't want to leave my bed I could practically lay here all day long inhaling the scent, but I knew I needed to stand up so that's what I did reluctantly after brushing my teeth and doing all the things I needed to do I headed down stairs for breakfast in my royal blue crop top and and silver bum shorts with my phone, I was just typing away and didn't bother to look up while I greeted because I knew they were all in the kitchen sitting so I greeted my mum, dad and Daniel I was about to sit at my normal spot and that was when mum said I hadn't greeted one person yet.

I turned around and got the worst shock of my life because my crush was just sitting there smirking at me, looking as hot as ever with one of his other friends whose name I don't remember and that was when I started feeling self cautious of what I was actually wearing and decided to take my sit rather quickly.

Looking sweet Mira the other guy said to me and before I could answer I heard a low growl and I could swear it came from sitted here in the kitchen but I decided to ignore it and with that breakfast was served but I didn't want to eat oatmeal and that was exactly what mum made.

Mummmmm I called out and she replied with a yes dear? I can't eat this I said to her with tears in my eyes, it always worked her whenever I did that.

What do you want to eat I'll make it for you  right now she said.

I don't want to eat anything I told her which was actually the truth. I wasn't hungry and so I didn't feel like eating but I know mum won't agree she never actually does, she always forces me to eat even if it was to bribe me with loads of chocolate later on but before I could reply another voice answered

I actually know you all can guess who spoke but are you sure you are not wrong???
Please feel free to send messages and also comment on my book
Love you all😘😘😘