◇Help Me◇

This is going to be a short chapter due to the fact that it is going to be through the readers point of view. Keep in mind this entire chapter is going on while Katsuki was talking to Izuku, Ochako and Shouto. It is also a continuation when he goes to sleep.

I lied... About it being short lol

Enjoy!!

SUCCESSFULLY EDITED

______________________________________

Third Person POV

Bum... Bumbum...bum

There's a distant sound of a car humming in the background, your consciousness slowly pulling you in and out of a nightmare that you wanted no part of.

It looked like you were in the back of a vehicle but not just any vehicle. A maintenance vehicle? You noticed tools and rope hanging on the walls.

You blinked.

And blinked

And blinked.

Where am I?

My throat burns.. Ugh.

Attempting to move was futile as you realized you were tied up with a cloth covering your mouth.

How long have I been out?

It was then that you realized and remembered what happened and your eyes shot open.

I was chlorophormed! How the hell do I get out of here?

You began to wiggle, hoping in finding somewhere you could move but to no avail. These people actually had some common sense.

"Hey, I think the girl is awake." A voice was heard.

"That's to be expected, we have been gone for an hour or so. We are almost there so don't fret." Another voice chimed.

So I have been passed out for an hour? How much chlorophorm was on that cloth? Maybe I am just weak.

A few more minutes passed and you felt the vehicle roll to a stop. The sounds of doors opening and closing echoed before the back of the van was opened revealing your tied up body laying on the van floorboard.

"Don't worry missy, we won't hurt you." The person snickered, grabbing you by the hair and dragging you closer so they could carry you.

You screamed, fear etched into your eyes vividly as tears blurred your vision and rolled down your cheeks.

"Oh shut up, we barely even touched you." The other voice laughed.

***

You were placed up against a brick wall and told to wait for their 'boss' to come look at you. Which was not what you wanted but at this point in time, you couldn't move. You just continued to cry and cry, hoping maybe they would go easy on you and you could go home to Katsuki and Nagomi.

"Stop crying or I will give you something to cry about, you filthy woman."

You looked up at the voice, assuming it was their 'boss'. The person had a mask on that covered his head and face and a familiar solid black bodysuit that covered his body. His eyes looked familiar but the dimmness of this.. Cave? Chamber? Whatever it was, was not helping.