♧A Fight at Work♧

I love this photo ❤❤❤

This is a filler chapter so that you guy will know that I will be back with chapters on this book ❤❤❤

This chapter will definitely be shorter than previous chapters, but I promise to deliver in the future!

Successfully Edited

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

First Person

It was another second shift at the Curry Cafe and everything was flowing as normal. It had turned into spurts of business here and there, even moments of silence where it was empty. It was just so close to the holidays, so no wonder it was really weird this time of year.

Along with the holidays came customers that were either really generous or incredibly rude. There were moments where I wondered if I should quit my job or ask for a promotion, especially with how much I work, I believed I deserved it. I'm a single mother working two jobs to make ends meet, I think I deserve more than someone's ungrateful attitude.

Briing~

I looked towards the opening and was about to greet them when I realized it was just Bakugou. I quickly changed my mind though when I saw another male follow him in.

"Hello~ Weclome~"

Bakugou looked confused at first but realized why I did it when he saw the other customer behind him. They both took their seats on opposite sides of the store. I was the only waitress there at that moment until my relief comes in later.

I decided to greet the newer customer first, seeing as I already kind of knew what Bakugou was gonna get. "Hello sir~! What can I get for you today?" I smiled warmly. "Anything warm? Especially with how chilly it is outside."

The male laughed at the truth in my words and nodded. "I'll just have your Casual Curry with some coffee, and can I get you as my side?" He flirted with a soft, playful chuckle.

Just go with it, just go with it.

I laughed and shook my head, acting as if he were being silly before writing down his order and walking away toward Bakugou."You want the usual?"

"Yeah, but with green tea."

"Ooohh, fancy~"

"Shut up." Even though he said that so cruelly, I knew he was kidding as I spotted the slight smirk that make his lips perk a bit.

Entering the two orders in, I walked toward Bakugou and began chatting with him like usual.

"How's work~?" I asked sweetly, smiling toward him.

"Boring, just the same bullshit villains as usual."

"The day you actually give me a different response, I will be surprised."

"Eh?"

"You always give the same response and even I know that's you're little way of saying that you kicked ass." I laughed only to have him stare at me like I just read his future or something.