♤Missing♤

Sorry for the wait! I hope you enjoy and maybe this will pick up some of the action. Who knows?

Enjoy!!

______________________________________

♡First Person♡

"Aaahh~" I had taken a long swig of my tea as I sat back against my couch, arm crossed behind my head listening to Katsuki talking to my while he was helping clean up Nagomi after dinner.

♡Second Person♡

"Your stupid mom isn't even listening to me, is she?" He smirked, hoping you would hear.

Nagomi caught on quickly to the joke and giggled. "Yeah, mommy zones out when she is relaxed." This caught a glare from you but nonetheless, you were just glad the apartment was clean and Katsuki was helping you with your little girl.

"Tch." Katsuki was sitting on the toilet, watching the girl play in the tub. Bubbles were wrapped around her torso and they were sudding up her long green hair. "Alright brat, you ready for me to shampoo your hair yet?"

"No! I wanna play more!"

"What the hell? Just two seconds ago you were complaining about getting a bath and now you don't wanna get out?" Katsuki clenched his teeth. "Well tough luck kid, we have to get you cleaned and then you can play all you want." He forced a calm tone through clenched teeth as he got on his knees near the bath tub and grabbed a cup that was nearby.

"No!!-"

Katsuki held a hand against her forehead as he poured the water into her hair. Just as the cup was about to empty, his hand didn't feel the touch of her skin anymore. Katsuki froze and slowly looked at where Nagomi was. "WHAT THE FUCK! (Y/N)!!! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!"

♡First Person♡

I had never heard Katsuki seem so panicked in my life as I ran to the bathroom like my life depended on it.

"What the hell do you w-" My eyes landed on exactly what he was seeing. "Holy.. Shit." I blinked, I even rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't just seeing things. "Nagomi.. You.. Your quirk... It's..." I couldn't finish my sentence as I got on my knees beside Katsuki so I could get a closer look.

Nagomi was currently water. Her torso up looked like water had been sculpted to look exactly like her, even her strands of hair were defined and detailed. Her eyes were crystallized and blue, not like her original eye color.

"Mommy.." Her voice cracked as she seemed to tear up. Even her tears were defined as they fell down her transparent cheeks. "Am I okay?"

"(Y/n).. What is her quirk?" Katsuki finally asked.

"Well my quirk is bubble.. And her father can blend in with anything in his environment... So assuming our quirks combined.. She can blend in with... Any liquid, maybe? Or just water." I paused a second. "Nagomi, listen carefully... I need you to lift your hand, palm up and try to imagine your favorite candy."

A soft sniffle echoed the bathroom as she nodded and did as she was told, she slowly began to form a very warped chocolate bar.

"Are you fucking serious? She can make shit with the water too?" Katsuki just stared with wide eyes, I guess he was understanding how his parents felt when he came into the world and developed his quirk.