Returning to Remnant: Part 1

Magsimula sa umpisa

Ruby: W-what is that thing?

???: Miss, please move aside.

I looked back to see some Atlas soldiers coming my way. I moved out the way..

Altas Soldier 1: So this is what the General told us to scan after?

Atake Soldier 2: Sure looks like it.

Altas Soldier 3: What the hell is this thing?

A holographic projection is shooting out, causing everyone to stare at it and the soldiers to aim their rifles at this..humanoid bird?

Quervo: Greetings.. i am Quervo, I come in peace. You need not fear me, I mean you no harm. However, it is important to note that most of you will not survive the next 24 hours. This drill is capable of harvesting your planets planetarium, the energy that binds your world together. If a few of you that do survive, will be enslaved and experimented upon. You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you all no harm, and you all will die. Quervo out.

[No one's POV]
The message ended, with the drill started moving. Everybody started screaming and running all over..

Ruby: D-dying??

Altas Soldier 1: Sir, what are you orders? *muttering in mic* Mmhmm..ok. all units open fire.

The soldies aimed their rifles and began shooting at the drill. The thing opened a trapdoor and multiple flying droids flew out, firing purple lasers at the ground..

 The thing opened a trapdoor and multiple flying droids flew out, firing purple lasers at the ground

*imagine those on Jark matter's side with black and purple. If your look close, you can see Kamen Rider Ryuga's Dragon emblem in the front*

Atlas Soldier 2: Take cover!!

Ruby was forced into a nearby store to avoid the explosions..

Ruby: Oh, No. This is bad..*feels scroll vibrating and picks it up before answering* Hello?

Yang: Ruby! Where are you?! We heard some explosions down over Vale.

Ruby: I'm fine. Some weird giant drill appeared out of nowhere. Look out the window.

Weiss: The giant drill outside?

Ruby: Yeah..

Yang: Were on our way. *hangs up call*