Returning to Remnant: Part 1

Start from the beginning

Raptor: This let's us choose six Kyurangers to go.

Raptor then pulled out some sort of a rotating roulette object..

Raptor: Kyutamas please.

Everyone besides Tyler, Alex and Phoenix loaded the globes inside the device. She then rotated a few times and six kyutama globes came out:

Arikön
Chameleon
Shishi
Orion
Hakuchou
Keruberosu

Raptor: Huh..i don't recall placing those inside.

The Orion, Hakuchou and Keruberosu flew in front The three boys. Tyler reached out his arm and grabbed the Hakuchou globe. Phoenix grabbed the Orion, while Alex got the Keruberosu. Everyone was shocked by this action and cheered because new Kyurangers were selected..

Lucky: Cool!! Looks like new Kyurangers are choosing.

Y/n: Awesome! Now you guys are just like me!

Alex: Nice.

Tyler: Sweet.

Phoenix: Spectacular.

Hammie: Y/n.

Y/n: Hmm?

Hammie: Are you sure you feel comfable being back to this world?

Y/n: Hey..as long as I'm with you guys, I got nothing to be afraid of. Plus, no one is gonna call me weak.

Hammie: *kisses his cheek* That's what i like to hear.

Y/n: So..shall we be off?

Alex: Yeah.

Phoenix: Should be interesting.

The Orion battleship took it's dive to the world of Remnant..

[Ruby's POV] *major Timeskip to Volume 3*
I was in a park, sitting on a bench , tinkering with a new gun mod for Crescent Rose. The Vytal Festival is still on Though. I thought about the guys leaving..

Ruby: *thoughts* I still can't believe it's been over 6 months, since Tyler, Phoenix and the guys left us. Mom still felt horrible with herself, dad drank now than uncle qrow and yang barely fights. Why did have to do all of that to them? I cant believe I'm a horrible person.

As i was in my thought, something was humming in the skies. Next thing, a large flash appeared as a large drill-like thing appeared in front of us..

 Next thing, a large flash appeared as a large drill-like thing appeared in front of us