//Chapter 19\\

~Amari's Pov~

With Kells being here is actually making me feel a lot better then being 8 1/2 months pregnant and alone; not a good combination. Travis and Madelaine left last night so they should be on their flight and on their way to Vancouver.

Kells is still sleeping so I decided to get up and take a bubble bath.

"Where are you going?" I heard his raspy morning voice behind me.

"I thought you were still sleeping?"

"I was until I didn't feel you next to me anymore. Come lay back down with me babe." Kells patted the bed next to him for me to lay but I was already our of bed.

"Kells I'm out of my bed already."

"So? Come get back in it"

"But I want to take a bath."

"You can later, I want you to come lay with me."

"We always don't get what we want Kells."

"Machine Gun Kelly does."

"Not right now he doesn't."

"Bullshit" I saw Kells get up from my bed and walked closer and closer to me but if I tried to walk away he'd be caught up with ne in seconds.

Once Kells wrapped his arms around me I knew I wouldn't be able to move so I went with it. "Alright fine" Kells and I got back in bed and layed down. I remember watching a few minutes of 'Pocahontas' then I fell back asleep.

~Kells' Pov~

Since Amari fell back asleep I decided to watch some movies that I know she hates and founs myself asleep too.

~Amari's Pov~

I woke up to the sound of someone shaking me and by someone I mean Kells. "Stop I'm awake what is so important that you just had to wake me up?"

"Geez chill babe. I ordered food it should be here any minute I know you'll be hungry."

"Okay"

"Okay?"

"Well what do you want me to say?"

"Uh nothin' come on."

"Okay I'll be out in a few it takes me a little bit longer Kells."

I'm sorry for the very short chapter guys. 😔