//Chapter 8\\

"It's going to be hard not to kiss you in front of everybody"

~Amari's Pov~

"Why does that matter Kells?"

"Never mind Amari." Then Kells got up and left the room. I was so confused about what Kells said 'It's going to be hard not to kiss you in front of everybody' and then I remembered when Kells introduced to his friends he called me and Madelaine friends. 

Why would Kells call me just a 'friend' when I'm pregnant with his baby? I'm starting to get the feeling that Kells doesn't want people to know that we're kind of together. I mean I don't even really know what we even are..

Madelaine walked into the room with a huge smile on her face. "Why so smiley Madelaine?" She sat down on her bed.

"Madelaine seriously why are you so smiley?"

"Um Travis called me earlier.."

"Uh huh and what did he say?"

"Well he said that he regretted hurting you, and that he was sorry for our fight we had. Also that he misses both of us at the house."

"Oh I see, what did you say to him?"

"Well I said that I need a few days to clear my head before I just come home."

"Uh huh"

"Then he's like, 'okay babe I miss you'."

"Oh okay so he- okay then"

"Yeah"

"Nice so are you guys okay now?"

"Yeah I think so."

"You think so?"

"Well I mean I love Travis you know that."

"Well duh I'm sensing a but coming."

"Yeah but then again I don't know If I can forgive him for what he actually said in the fight."

"Did he say something like, really bad or mean?"

"Kind of both"

"What? Tell me- you know what that's between you and him."

"Thanks Mari I don't know I just-"

"Okay stop talking about him and let's enjoy these however many days were staying over here okay?"

"Okay deal!" Madelaine and I layed back on our beds and turned to each other so we were face to face. 

"So what's going on with you and Kells?"

"Honestly Madelaine I have no idea. I mean Kells is like super sweet when it's just me and him, but I have a feeling he doesn't want his friends knowing that Kells and I are more then friends. you know?"

"yeah that's a bit confusing. I wonder what Kells' deal is?"

"I have no clue Madelaine, but now that I'm pregnant with his baby everything will be much harder."

"Yeah I know the feeling. I told my Riverdale cast that I'm pregnant and they were excited for me. But then again I'm nervous because me trying to film while I'm pregnant is going to be harder. I don't want them to cut me from the show either.."

"Madelaine chill, if they tried to replace Cheryl with anybody but you Riverdale wouldn't be Riverdale anymore."

"Aw thanks Mari, that makes me feel better."

"Anytime Madelaine, good that was my intention." Madelaine and I both started laughing then Kells walked in. 

"What's all the laughter about?"