//Chapter 2\\

~Amari's Pov~

 I'm really starting to regret telling Kells that I will do anything for him to stop tickling me. I have a feeling that Kells will have me do something that's way out of my comfort zone, but I said it not him. 

"Amari?" Kells said with his sexy ass voice that I love so much. I looked up at Kells and smiled.

 "Mhm?"

 Kells looked at me then he smiled. Oh god how I love that smile of his! It melts me every single time!

 "You remember when you said you'd do anything for me to stop tickling you?" Fuck! I knew he was going to bring that up. 

"Y-yeah.."

"I thought of what you can do for me?" Kells said with a grin on his face. Shit! Shit! 

"And what's that Kells?" I didn't even want to answer him but I did anyways. 

 "Come with me"

"Come with you where?" Kells smile grew even bigger before he picked me off of the couch and threw me over his shoulders. I didn't bother kicking or screaming because I had the best view of Kells' backside. I couldn't even tell where we were going because for one I was upside down and two Kells is so tall it's hard to see anything over him. Before I knew it Kells gave me a toss into the pool outside. 

 "Kells what the hell!?!" I screamed at him but he just stood there watching me and laughing. 

"Seriously Kells? What the hell was the point of that?!" Kells started laughing again, but this time he was leaning over the edge of the pool where I was. 

"It was funny to watch your reaction babe"

"Don't call me babe Kells." I took my hands out of the water and I grabbed Kells' shirt and pulled him into the water. As soon as Kells was in the water I started swimming as far away from his as possible. I only made it half way before I felt hands grab my legs and pulling me underwater. 

 Kells and I floated back to the surface. I tried moving away from Kells, but he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. "Kells please let go of me!!" I shouted but Kells' grip didn't loosen. I felt Kells' grip loosen around my waist so I moved his hands and I swam too the shallow end of the pool. 

I sat down on the stairs but I was still in the water. I saw Kells coming so I braced myself for what he was going to do next. Kells took his seat right next too me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 

"What are you doing?" I pushed his arm off of me and moved away from Kells. I was sitting right by the wall and out of the corner of my eyes I saw Kells moving closer too me. Ugh seriously Kells?

"You can't move away from me babygirl."

I rolled my eyes then I turned towards Kells. "Don't call me 'babygirl' either Kells."

"Oh I see your playing hard to get aren't you?" Kells said with a sarcastic tone. 

"No I'm not Kells"

"Uh huh? Then why do you hate it when I call you 'babygirl' or 'babe'?"

"We're not dating Kells"

"Yet we're not dating."

I didn't say anything else to Kells I just smiled and started to get out of the water. Travis and Madelaine were walking outside in their swimsuits. Kells and I looked at each other then looked at my brother and Madelaine.

"What are you guys doing out here?"

"We're going swimming sissy is that a problem?" Travis said in his usual sarcastic tone. I shook my head no and I started walking back towards the house with Kells following close behind me.