20

evchamberlain: Unsteady

evchamberlain: Unsteady. On my channel.
👥 tomholland2013

_emmachamberlain: so proud of you love you ❤️
evchamberlain: love you too em❤️

tomholland2013: Glad I could work with you darling. Had a great time!
evchamberlain: Me too! Thanks for accepting my offer!

ethandolan: HOLY SHIT. THATS MY GIRLFRIEND WITH THE GREAT CHOREOGRAPHY AND DANCING SKILLS
ethandolan: I love you Everly Grace 💕
evchamberlain: I love you Ethan Grant 💕

chambiesisters: Ok now it's official they didn't break up. Y'all can calm your tits.
evethan: honestly...

jamescharles: THATS MY BEST FRIEND
jamescharles: and another one of my husbands
ianjd12: literally every attractive male is your husband
jamescharles: Sister Ian I didn't raise you to be this way.

graysondolan: tbh I didn't know how long I could keep my mouth shut with all of these people commenting such bad things about you. BUT DAMN THATS A GREAT DANCE. Love you Ev!
evchamberlain: Awe Gray... Love you too.💕

zendaya: Finally someone taught him how to dance. You did wonderful!
evchamberlain: Holy shit. Did THE QUEEN just comment on my dancing skills?

Twitter
Everly Chamberlain Tweeted
Well, it's out. I choreographed a dance by myself. While I was gone I was doing multiple things, such as rehearsing for the final video, going to meetings, doing photo shoots and a few more things that you guys will find out soon. Also, Thank You Tom for being such a good dance partner!

Everly Chamberlain Tweeted
I'm sorry I wasn't active, but it was for a good reason, so to all of the people who have accused me of cheating on Ethan and have been hating on me for the past few weeks, I would just like to say thank you. Thank you for giving me the motivation to prove you all wrong, and for giving me the mindset I now have. I'm no longer going to be listening or caring about the hate I get, because it made me unhealthy and I realized that while I was on my little hiatus. I was starving myself, working out too much, giving myself a panic attack obsessing over what people thought about a video I had just uploaded five minutes ago. Was it boring? Did I act weird? Did I do anything they might not like? I'm sure some of you noticed that I would change the title, thumbnail, or even how I acted in videos. That wasn't the real me. I chose to use this song, because that is how I felt. Unsteady.

Messages
Ethan Dolan: You being healthy is the only thing that matters.
Read at 10:06 p.m.

Everly Chamberlain: Same goes to you and everyone else. I'm glad you're my boyfriend. I love you E.

Ethan Dolan: I love you too Ev.

Everly Chamberlain: Alright, I'm going to go to sleep, I'll see you at the airport tomorrow.