BloodClan battles

Scourge scratched his head multiple times on these occasions. "Bone, Why on hell, would you loose another battle against Luna.. She is already a problem on food source, so why would you loose again.." Scourge hissed. He looked over at Red, who was carring two of his kits. "Red needs more food, she could deliver two unhealthy kits of mine. I want two healthy kits, not weak kits." Scourge hisses angerly at Bone. "Yes sir, right away." Bone says, walking away. 'This could only walk into hell if we don't win this next battle..' Scourge thought, looking at his mate.

"Damn Bone! We just got back from another battle, you really want to go back out?" A man, with grey cat ears and cat tail, says. "Sorry Tooth, Scourge's orders." Bone says, helping Tooth up. "Razihel, get up missy." Bone taunts. "I'm going! You pain in the bone." She taunts back. "Where's Fractal?" Bone said, looking around. "Over there." Razihel says, pointing a claw over into a corner. "Get up Fractal. We need to go." Bone says, nudging Fractal's back. "Nghh, WAIT!!" Fractal snarls, he rolls over and gets up slowly. "What do we have to do now?" Fractal says, popping his back lightly. "We need to go find a place to raid and gather food." Bone says, streaching his arms. "All right, but if I get first kill, I get the honor from Scourge." Razihel says, moving her coller of bones. "Meh, come on, lets go raid that field near our alleyway." Bone commands. "Alright.

"NEVER!!" A yowl sounds from the place. "Yes you will! Let us hunt here or die!" Bone yowls. "We'd rather die than give this place up!" A male yells, launching himself at Bone. "SCREW YOU!!" Bone yells, bashing his claws on the man's belly. The man hooks his teeth to Bone's muzzle and claws his left eye, leaving a mark. "Ugh!" Bone groans as he hits the floor with a thump. Razihel pounds the group of cats and one by one, blood his splatter here and there. Bone looks over at Tooth, who was compleatly frozen, and didn't move a muscle. Bone freezes and looks up, and comes face to face with the head master of the cats. "Call off your clan, now." The large man says, putting his claws close to Bone's neck. "Never!" Bone thrashes his legs and tosses off the man. He goes on and on, killing the group of cats fighting off Razihel.

"ARE YOU SERIOUES!!!!!!!!!!!" Scourge yowls at the top of his lungs. "Sorry Scourge.. We tried everything, but we still lost.. We ever lost Tooth." Bone says, covering his slashed eye with his black and white hair. Scourge's icy glare locks on Bone's hair. "Why did you loose and why is your hair covering your eye." Scourge says, jumping down from his perch. "It's nothing really, just a scratch mark.." Bone says, looking at the slightly smaller man. "Peh, your worthless.." Scourge says, moving his coller slightly. He jumps back up and lays down, enjoying the darkness that surrounds him. 'Ass...' Bone hisses in his brain as he walks away from Scourge.

I don't own anything except the three human-cats Razihel, Fractal, and Tooth. Thanks for reading this fanfic! Spread the word of my fanfics please, I only do it for u peeps. ~BlackStar