Chapter 12- The Bad Move Part 2

Start from the beginning

Long gone were thoughts of vengeance. They were replaced with emotions she had never felt for him. It made her feel good at that moment. Just being there with him emerged a pool of feelings she didn’t want to acknowledge.

He let go of her other hand and place it on her waist. Now both of his hands were on her waist and hers on his shoulders. His eyes were fixed on her as if she was the only one present there.

The song eventually ended and they reluctantly pulled apart. Suddenly the reality dawned on her. She had completely forgotten in the moment for what purpose she came to this party.

“You were good.” He said breaking the ice. His hands were awkwardly hanging at his sides.

“You too.” She said nervously. Then she realized she had to make him dance too.

The next song that played was a dance number and she started dancing as soon as the music came to her ears. It was one of her bad qualities; she couldn’t resist moving whenever a party song was playing. Her body moved on its own.

Cameron watched her with amusement as she did some stupid moves. “What? Don’t just stand there. Come on, you said you would dance.” She said and took his hands and moved them in some sort of wave in front of his face.

He finally gave up and started doing some moves. A mixture of popping and pumping. But nevertheless she enjoyed watching him; he was as horrible as her. After all, there were no rules when it came to dancing.

They would laugh and copy each other’s steps. She was happy to see him dance because it was the first part of her plan; Make him tired.

The song ended and it was instantly replaced with a new track. “I’m gonna have a drink. Do you want something?” She asked.

“Oh yes. A coke please.” She nodded and went to the kitchen with an evil grin on her face.

She rushed to search for nachos as soon as she was inside. She found them and was even more excited to see the sauce bowl placed on the side. She looked around to see if anyone was looking. Nope. They were all busy making out.

She quickly took out a small packet of chili powder from her back pocket and poured it all into the sauce bowl. She took a piece of nacho and mixed the sauce thoroughly. She did it quickly keeping an eye out for people in the kitchen. Cameron was going to remember this spicy night forever. An evil smile spread across her face but she quickly calmed her nerves and put on a straight face.

She typed a text to Cameron which would definitely lead him to the kitchen.

I’m stuck in the kitchen. Help – A

She touched the send button and waited. She was using the fact that he was interested in her to her own advantage. But the way he held her today so gently in his arms was making her feel slightly guilty that she was making him suffer. Somewhere her heart was stopping her from doing this. But she ignored it. She had to do it for revenge. She could not back away now.