Chapter 54

That evening, I laid in bed in my polka dot pyjamas stressing over whereSal could be. Eventually I heard the door being unlocked so I quickly turned on my side and pretended to be asleep. He soon ran up the stairs and ran over to the side of the bed. Sal leaned down and gently brushed a strand of hair out of my face.
"Rachel" he softly whispered into my ear. I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by Sals gorgeous glistening green eyes.
"Yeah?" I softly spoke.
"Come with me" He said as he grabbed my arms.

As we walked out into the cold crisp night, my mind raced with so many thoughts of what was happening. I could see Sals grin painted onto his face, which told me something...anything was about to happen.

Sal led me to a spot, a spot on the road. Outside of my old house.
"What are we doing here?" I asked curiously. Sal held both my hands as we were face to face. I few seconds later Q pulled up beside us in a bus.
"C'mon" Sal said as he pulled me into the bus. Inside, the bus was filled with golden fairy lights, with Q smiling at us both. Sal led me to the back of the bus to the two back seats.
"What is this?" I asked with a nervous laugh.

"Rachel, this was the exact spot, on the exact bus that we met. And this was probably the single best moment of my life. And I don't wasn't to spend a single second without you.." Sal began as he got down on one knee. "Rachel...will you marry me??" Sal asked.

When I Found You...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara