Chapter 31

After calming him down, Q soon made his way over to my house. I was sat on my sofa stressing over everything. I heard the front door open and I saw Q stood there.
"When was you going to tell me about London?" Q asked. I just ran up to him and threw my arms around him and cried into his shoulder. As my tears spilt onto his shoulder he soothingly rubbed my back to calm me down.
"It's okay, I'm here now" Q whispered to me.

****
Q made me a cup of tea and sat beside me on the sofa. I wiped away my tears from my eyes.
"I feel so embarrassed now" I said with a nervous laugh.
"Hey hey... you never have to be embarrassed. You can always confide in me" Q said softly.
"Thanks" I replied. "I'm sorry for not telling you about London... it's just~" I began.
"It doesn't matter. I'm just sad that your leaving" Q said.
"Me too. I don't want to leave you" I said.
"Me?" Q asked with a smile.
"Yeah you.. Sal.. the guys" I added, as I watched Q's smile fade away.
"What's wrong? What got you upset?" Q asked.
"Everything. I have to pack, Sals angry with me. I just... I can't do it. I'm feeling so guilty for doing something right" I said. "Why?" I questioned myself.
"I have no idea, all I know is that what your doing is right. This is for you" Q said. He sat closer and placed his hand on my knee.
"Thanks Q" I said. I felt myself leaning closer to him... as if we were going to kiss. But reality soon hit us both.
"I will help you pack" Q said as he jumped off the sofa.
"Thanks Q" I replied, not knowing what I was feeling....