The Tease *smut*

*You Want Me," Come and get me!*SMUT*

                     Living in Gotham City, is scary and quite exciting to experience. Especially the Night life is amazing especially when the whole City is lit up underneath shiny stars. What a place to be! I sighed staring out of my window to the night sky. This is how it is every weekend I get dolled up to see, "him," just pretend for a little while I belong to him. Yes, I am currently seeing the, "Infamous Joker," and I obey his rules and commands when I meet up with him at his place. It was always the same just, "sex," no strings attached I was basically his little toy. I am crazy enough to continue going through with this despite the fact I did indeed love him. In our moments together I always dreamed it would be forever. I would text him but he only texted back when he was off the weekend.
Especially when he, "needed it."

I sighed, staring at my phone waiting for a text just waiting to see him and taste him. I closed my eyes imagining J touch me and please me. I could almost feel his hands all over me as he lips lingered on my neck. "I needed him now," I thought as I opened my eyes watching my fantasy disappear. I suddenly heard my phone buzz as my heart races hoping it's him. It Was! I glanced over at the text
"Daddy is ready  for you...👅💦"

I giggle, at his text as I see he appears more excited than usual. Picking up my things I head out the door to drive over to his house. The traffic was always terrible on the weekend and I knew how much he hated to be kept waiting... Which was ironic because he loved to play around and make me wait...

I was almost to his house as my phone buzzed once more... as I hit a red light I looked over.

     "You kept me waiting too long..," Prepare                For your..," Punishment!!!!"

I smirked, ignoring the message as I drove on into the night to his Mansion. The anticipation began to build up as I pulled into his driveway. I quickly walked out of the car and texted..

        "Your Princess is here to please you."

After a second of waiting I hear the door open and my heart stops as he looks into my eyes. "Well," well look who came to see Daddy."

"Mr

"Mr. J," I smile seductively biting my lip staring at his exposed chest. "Already being naughty I see," he growls wrapping his hand around my neck pulling me close. I watch his chest rise up and down as he begins to pant and lick his lips. "We're gonna have so much fun together," he growls as he lets me into his house. I couldn't hold myself back anymore I pressed up against his body inhaling his sexy scent. J sighs as I kiss his neck lined with his tattoos of cards. "All In," Indeed," I sigh licking his neck tasting his sweet skin. I touch J softly as my fingers trace down his half exposed tatted chest. He let's out a growl as I can feel his growing arousal against me. "You want me?,"he purrs in my ear, "I need you," I whisper looking into his mesmerizing eyes.