Coming home to Daddy after a long day- Part 1

It's been a long hectic weekend of work and you have barely been home. Y/N and the Joker have barely seen each other because of your job and his late nights at the club. Even when you did return home he would not be there and when you wake up you had to go right back to work. J would be there early in the morning but impossible to wake because he would always be drunk and in a deep sleep. You knew how angry he would get when he didn't see you. Nothing you could do so you went on with your work and hoped you could see him when you returned home. Today was a short day so you would be able to leave early in time. And surprisingly you actually had off the next day. You always lusted for J while you were away from him. You knew it was wrong and that he was a bad man. However the images of him growling and pulling you against him consumed your mind. The way he fucked you in his club a week ago made you tremble. You loved him because no one could please you like he could. You loved how he changed you into a more confident and sexy person. The shift at work was over and your about to walk into J's mansion to see your king. You were anticipating the feeling of his lips on your neck and your fingers in his hair. You have missed him and have been longing for his touch. You take a deep breath and enter the mansion looking for J. It appears to be empty and no one was insight. Not even Frost or his henchmen were in the place. Y/N couldn't seem to understand why J wasn't home. You start having fears that he's not coming home at all now. With your chest hurting you make your way up to the bedroom to change out of your uniform. You slowly open the door and drop everything as you see J sitting on the ground with a gun pointed at you. Your heart begins pounding, "J, don't shoot it's just me." He sighs and stares at me with his ice blue eyes, "where the fuck have you been." "I've been at work and you have always been out." Y/N open your arms to run to J, "I've missed you soo much baby." J lowers his gun and says, "Don't touch me just yet," in confusion you stand there. "What the fuck J, I haven't seen you all weekend I need you", now..." He stands up near her and grabs a whip, "your going to have to beg for me kitten." Y\N tone begins to change in a sexual way, "Daddy, how do you want me." He laughs and says, "turn around,"and kneels her over the bed removing your clothes except your lingerie. He begins whipping your ass fulfilling his sexual needs. "You like me this way," daddy"... "Shut up," He says cracking the whip on your ass over and over. Once he's done punishing her for being away from him. J stands you up in front of her so he can face her. J pulls Y/N close and growls, "Be a good girl and drop to your knees." She stand there watching J strip out of everything but his satin gold boxers. Y/N admired his body and adored his sexy tattoos. She whimpers wanting him to have his way with her right now. "Show me what that mouth can do and maybe I will please you," he growls. Y/N took off his boxers and saw his hard cock in your face. Y/N begins to rub his cock and balls listening to the sounds he made. J's moans and growls would always turn you on and make you wet. J begins to growl, "take me in your mouth now," he says yanking her hair. Y/N take his cock in your mouth sucking rapidly listening to him moan. "That's it baby...,"take daddy's dick." She bites the tip making him tighten his grip in your hair. "Deeper, he groans as he pushes himself more in her mouth. Y/N quicken your pace taking him in and out of your mouth as he nears his orgasm. "I'm close," J moans, "keep going." She takes all of him trying to do anything to please her king. J let's out a loud grunt, "I'm gonna cum..." He begins to moan like crazy and thrust into her mouth harder and faster as his body begins to sweat. J throws his head back and grits his teeth together. "Ohhh.... he groans after one last thrust, he shouts, "take it all in I'm cumming..." J holds her still as his hot and sticky cum fills her mouth. He watches her swallow and smiles, "Very good Baby..." Y/N remain on your knees feeling soo wet after listening to J orgasm. She stands up in front of J, "Please," Daddy take me now," she begs him. He purrs and pulls her close to him kissing her passionately. He throws her onto the bed, "Now it's your turn Kitten," he says seductively....