Vision looks alarmed around, slightly panting. "He's here."

And then everything goes silent. The battle sounds have disappeared as if war never visited and a light yet remarkable wind is howling through the place. Only now Eve's hearts begins to race like hell and she sees how Bucky and Sam finally come to them. Her husband immediately notices her distraught face and concern is reflected on his. "What is it? Are you injured??"

"Everyone on my position. We have incoming." Steve orders on comm and Bucky understands without hesitation what that means. The Mad Titan has won on the ship Tony, Strange and Spider-Man left with.

"We know nothing for sure yet, okay? Maybe he'll come back. It's Tony we're talking about and not the first time where everyone assumed he's dead, yet he always came back, didn't he?" Even though the most dangerous man in the universe is coming to them, Bucky worries more about Eve right now and she only slightly nods, looking into his deep blue eyes for assurance. There's a confidence in Bucky's eyes that manage to put her concern at ease.

Bruce, Natasha, T'Challa, Okoye, Rocket, Groot and Aurora arrive at their position as well and everyone is glancing around with extreme caution, a strong tension lying in the air as they wait for the threat to arrive. Suddenly, smoke combined with a blue light appears out of nowhere and the created portal allows the Titan to step on Wakanda's ground, standing face to face with his enemies now. Thanos is here.

"Cap. That's him." Bruce confirms with a steady and severe tone that causes a shiver to run down Eve's spine. A mixture of anger and fear boils up in her stomach and her eyes are fixated on the worst threat they ever had. What actually drives her mad is the green stone on his gauntlet and she grits her teeth in fury.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." Steve commands as he activates his shield, the Mad Titan coming closer with each step. Everyone starts to attack Thanos, one by one, except Aurora who is out of grenades. Her heart is pounding wildly in her chest and it feels like she's on the Statesman again, surrounded by fire and death.

Aurora looks at Rocket, "Do you have any bombs left?"

"You're the only one who carries bombs like that, I only have some gadgets." He states but he's aware that these are useless against the Mad Titan. Thanos is more intimidating than he expected. "'Rora, don't tell me you wanna attack him with your little quad blasters, wait at least for Thor or his little lightning friend."

"Loki died, Rocket!" She cries with misery and a tear rolls down her face. Loki's death will forever haunt her because of the Mad Titan right in front of her. The truth is that she's terrified, utterly scared of him. But the crave for revenge is too great and the ring on her finger only reminds her of what could have been. She owes him a try. "He died only hours ago! And this- this fucking monster brutally killed him, he ruined everything! I have to avenge him, I just have to! And if there's no other way, then it'll just be this one."

Aurora activates her jet boots and flies to him after Rhodey falls defeated and in pain to the ground. The fear causes adrenaline to run through her veins and it gives her enough courage to go against Gamora's father. With an enraged cry, she starts to shoot at Thanos with her quad blasters. His eyes widen in surprise to see Ego's daughter here alive while he captures her with the help of the Space Stone, ending the fight rather quickly. She reminds him of Peter Quill.

"You?" He asks while she still hovers in the blue light in the air, glaring at him with hatred.

"You didn't have to kill him." Aurora ignores his reaction and is exasperated that she can't blast his chin away, yet not surprised that Thanos is able to overpower her. "Nobody forced you to. It was your own damn choice and it was the wrong one, you bloody monster! Was it worth it?! For your stupid balance, is all of this worth it?! How do you want to live in a universe when your own world is gone?!"