Chapter 11

(A/N: Should I start editing the book now or wait until its complete? Also, cringy short chapter, please forgive me I gotta rewatch the show to get their personalities down again. )

Win, lose, I don't care because at the end of the day I still have this face so who's the real winner here?

Kigamiki Natsuru

"Natsu! Wake up it the beginning of a year semester do you wannabe late?" With a groan, I slowly opened my eyes and looked towards my older brother who was at the end of the bed clapping his hands while yelling at me to wake up.

"At this point, I honestly couldn't care," I muttered laying there for who knows how long think about why I should go to school. "It not like I need to graduate I could always become a night worker. I'm decent looking so it should wor-"

My sentence was cut off by a pillow to the face, "Natsuru! I forbid this thinking! Only your onii-sama could look at you in your bedchambers, no one el-" Just like he did to me, I cut him off as well, however, instead of a pillow to the face, it was my foot.

"You pervert, please go away and find a life." Standing up and stretching, I ignored the whine that comes from Namiki and headed to the bathroom after grabbing everything I needed out of my room.

Once inside of the bathroom I started the shower and pressed play on my shower playlist, inwardly smiling when I heard the familiar into to 365 FREASH began to play.

After showering I began to get ready for the day and pouring myself a cup of banana milk, for some reason I felt like I need the strength today.

***

I turned out I did, in fact, need the strength of the banana milk today.

"OH MAH GOD, ITS YOU. I FINALLY FOUND YOU!" I sighed for what seemed like the millionth time that morning.

"Let go," I muttered trying to push to clingy blonde off of my leg.

"NEVER. NEVER, EVER, EVER. IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOREVER. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE AT LAST!"

"Please release, Natsu, Royta."

"Yeah, let him good you creep!"

Okay, you're probably wondering what is going on at the moment. Well, I'll gladly answer your questions, it all began literally thirty minutes ago...

*Epic Flashback*

"You're late, Kigamki!" Couch yelled as soon as I walked into the gym. Sighing, I bowed and was about to apologize but the sound of a loud gasp cut me off.

"It's you!" Came the loud yell. All eyes, including mines, landed on the unfamiliar blonde in the room. However, although all eyes were on him his eyes were on me. To make sure it was me who he addresses, I looked around slightly before turning back and pointing to myself with raised eyebrows. "Yes, you. I remember you!"

My eyebrows furrowed a bit before my face returned to its usual board looking one, "Oh, I don't remember you, do I know you?"

The same blonde didn't even flinch at my words instead he began walking up to me before I could understand what was happening, the already latched onto my obviously smaller figure.

"Kise-kun, what are you doing?" Momoi asked panicked, probably wondering how I would react. I don't know what she was expecting but I didn't even flinch.

"You probably don't remember but you saved me." The blonde, or Kise as Momoi said, responded to my earlier comment ignoring Momoi along with everyone else in the gym. Since he whispered it no one else heard his comment beside myself.

"When and how did I save you? Maybe you're mistaking me for someone else." I said while trying to move the blondes face away from my neck where his nose was nuzzled.

"No, its definitely you, Id remember you forever," Every word he said caused his warm breath to flow across my neck making me both hot and cold at the same time. Once again, I tried to pull away but he was stronger than he looked, no matter how hard I pushed he didn't budge. " My savior, the one who saved me from a life of boredom."

Before I could completely comprehend what he said, he was pulled away by a seemly angered Aomine.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing? Let him go." Aomine said pulling Kise away, however, the blonde was smarter. He ducked under Aomines arms and rushed back over to me, clinging to my leg instead.

"NO, WE ARE GONNA BE TOGETHER FOREVER NOW THAT IVE FOUND HIM!"

*Flashback End*

So here we are, Kise and the others arguing while Kuroko and I just stand there and watch it all happen. Having enough, I sighed once more before patting Kise's head gently causing the overgrown three years old to look up at me with big doe eyes. "If you let go ill be your practice bud-" Before I could finish Kise had already released me and began dragging me towards the middle of the gym where he declared the two of us practicing.

"What about me Natsu-chin?" Murasikibara asked, a strawberry pocky stick hanging out of his lips which were up in a pout. "You're my practice buddy."

Once again, I sighed and told him it was only for today which caused Kise to break out into historicals. This of course started another argument, however, this time Kuroko had managed to squeeze his way into the fight as well.

It wasn't even eight in the morning yet I could already feel a headache growing. If I remain on this team I'm pretty sure Ill age ten times faster than I should.

***

Heyo Peoples!

I finally updated, and as you can see there's some OOC, I need to rewatch the anime or reread the manga to get their personalities down once more, I would just watch the middle school episodes but what's the fun in that? Also, 20.2k read? IM TRYING MY BEST NOT TO FAINT RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I REALLY CANT IM SURPRISED PEOPLE READ THIS. OHMYGOD. 

~Lilah

~Lilah