Introduction

The year is 1907, Annebelle Showman (Annie) was playing in her mothers front yard, She was a good little girl, never talked back to her mother, Never got in trouble at school. She was caught up in her studies to become the first woman lawyer. She was a very busy 10 year old. Annie was a playing quietly with her ball by herself. when all of a sudden, she kicked the ball to far into the old abandoned house next door. She was told by her parents never to go next door. For all evil lies in that house , and will be set free if disturbed. But Annie loved that ball, She loved it because her late grandma Athena gave it to her for her birthday. "It couldn't hurt to go in there really fast just for my ball." She said as she crossed over the fence, She looked towards the porch. She looked around the yard, an swam through the tall grass. She look towards the porch and saw the ball, it slowly rolled into the opened door of the house and stopped by the stairs. Annie slowly walked to the rusted door and walked in with doubt in her heart. As she walked in she felt a sudden wave of sadness come apron her. then she hear the door close swiftly behind her. frighten she turned to the door and screamed. "I-it must j-just have been the wind" She said as she walked closer to the ball. as soon as she picked up the ball, she smiled and said and "There is nothing in this house that is scary." she walked to the door but when she got to it, it was locked. "Whats...Whats going on here" She said trying to wiggle the lock free. Out of nowhere, Annie heard her name being repeated over and over again in a soft caring, almost childish whisper. "ANNNNIIIIEEEE....AAAANNNNIIEE" the voice, got, louder, closer, harsher. "ANNNNNIIIEEEE!!!!....AAAANNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!" Annie looked around, she pinned herself against the door. She felt a chill on her body, the sound got louder. It beat on the inside of her ear drums. She couldn't take it anymore. "STOP! stop PLEASE!!" She dropped to her knees with her hands clasped tightly on her thumping ears. She felt a warm liquid dripping down her pale white face. she looked down at her arms and saw a Scarlett red residue dripping down her arms. Her ears were bleeding, she screamed trying to match the ghastly yelling in her ear. She closed up into a balled up position and crying in her knee's. The screaming suddenly stopped, Annie looked around with both blood and tears on her face. she stood up to check door, When she got it opened it and began to run away. But when she started to run, something grabbed her ankles, She gasped and try to break free. But the grip was forcefully pulled her. Knocking her to the ground. She screamed and struggled to get free but it dragged her faster along the grass. a few seconds later Annie noticed the dragging has stopped. She opened her eyes "Freedom....Yes Freedom" she said lying on the ground, bleeding from grass burns and ear damage. She closed her eyes again, only to open them and see a girl, around her age. Staring at her, "Your pretty....can you be my new best friend" the girl said with her hands behind her back. "Get out of here kid...it's not safe ...GO!" Annie said softly. The girl bent down to Annie's ear "Be my new best friend...My new best friends...MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!" the girl yelled. The girl pulled her hands from behind her back, revealing a Sharpe stainless steel butcher knife. Annie screamed At the top of her lungs as the girl drove the knife in Annie's heart. exploding it's bloody content all around them.

Years later...

~

In the picture on the Right Anne (willow Shields)