Chapter Two~All Hell Breaks Loose

"Kylie come down here please."Her mother yelled from downstairs. Kylie stood up from her bed and walked downstairs "Yes Mother?" She said as she walked in the kitchen "We are going down town to the furniture shop, you wanna come? Chris is is staying here ." Her mother said grabbing her purse. Kylie nodded in agreeing to tag along, and walked out of the house. Leaving Chris alone in the creepy dark house for hours to spare.

Chris went upstairs looking around and discovering creepy cobwebs an dark shadows that to him, seems to disappear within seconds of glancing back. "This house is really creepy when your alone" he said skipping into his black painted room and shut the door. He looked around the room, and how it was painted, his walls were his favorite shade of black. He look towards the wall that held 4 pictures of his girlfriends from North Carolina. He then walked over to his bed and laid on it. It wasn't put together and didn't have rails yet, But he didn't care. "Why is it so creepy here?" he said out loud , but as soon as he said it he heard a sound on the steps that sounded like bare feet walking on wood, walking down stairs. He quickly sat up and yelled "Mom...uh...Is...that...you?" he got out of his bed when he heard no one. "MOM...DAD...MINNIE...KYLIE...?" he shouted louder, and began walking to the top of the stairs. He began walking down and into the kitchen, he looked around for the source of the sound. he walked slowly towards the silverware drawer and grabbed a mini butcher knife. He looked in every corner of the house until he heard the same noise coming from the Living room.  "Pit pat pit pat" is all he heard. he turned in every direction with the knife pointing away from his chest. The sound grew louder "PIT PAT PIT PAT!!!!" and Chris grew frantic until he saw her. 

A little girl laid in the corner of the living room. She had long hair and very pale skin. She hide her face in her knees. Chris, scared out of his mind, walked back from her and softly said "How did you get in here...Who are you?" he stood there with the knife pointed towards her, waiting for an answer. He soon got tired of waiting and bent down towards her frill body. and touched her brown hair, The girl shot up to his touch revealing her black as night eyes and thin lips. She stood up and grabbed Chris's neck squeezing the air out of his young lungs "YOU NEVER SHOULD HAVE CAME HERE...YOU OR YOUR HAPPY FAMILY...BY THE EVILNESS OF LUCIFER YOU WILL DIE A PAINFUL SAD DEATH! Tristi morte morieris morieris dolore acerba funera" is what the girl yelled in Chris's ear squeezing harder and hard everytime she repeated her words. "Tristi morte morieris morieris dolore acerba funera, Tristi morte morieris morieris dolore acerba funera,TRISTI MORTE MORIERIS MORIERIS DOLORE ACERBA FUNERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Desperate for air Chris kicked and briefly tried to scream. Struggling and and crying for his life Chris said "Please...pl-please let me-me go" The girl then let go, letting Chris falls to his knees and tries to gasp for air. "The day will come Chris, the day will come where the youngest of the family will be trapped in are everlasting flames of the master. Just you wait Chris" She said before disappearing leaving Chris. Chris laid on his back still gasping and crying loud in the night, and slowly feel a sleep on the living room floor.

 ~

In the picture on the right Chris (Avan Jogia)